Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  359  360  361  362  363  364  365  366  367  368  ... 850  Next »
3631 to 3640 of 8499
User Details are only visible to members.
It sure hasn't happened to me. Talk about raising the flags, I'm sure you narrowly avoided getting mugged. Though again you may just be that studly.

I try not to be to cynical (mostly) but if something is too good to be true its because its too good to be true lol.

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
How often do women ask total strangers they've never even spoken to to fuck them or their friends? Have I been missing something?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28583 posts)
Oh, jeeze! That was your first? That surprises me

When I was younger guys would come up and say crap like that all the time. My stock answer became "I've got better ways to waste my time." And I'd move on before they could say anything else.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
"Will you fuck my friend in her car?"

- Some random woman to me at a bar about 30 minutes ago. Seriously.

Even though I heard her clearly, I was a little taken aback and said "Pardon me?"

"Will you take my friend out to her car and have sex with her?"

Me: "Um... I'm going to say, no thanks"

I have no idea if her friend looked more like Kate Upton or Godzilla. Probably something in between.

So at the ripe old age of 40 I have been openly propositioned by a stranger for the first time. Of course, I have no idea if her friend was on board for the idea even if I wanted to....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28583 posts)
"Sex at age ninety is like trying to shoot pool with a rope." ~ George Burns

Username hidden
(833 posts)
"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you." ~ Maya Angelou

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17028 posts)
"Who'd have thought that at age 50 I'd still be getting blow jobs in the back seats of cars?"

- Anonymous

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13445 posts)
Only movies I can draw quotes from are either Aliens or Monty Pythons Holy Grail. Sad...or is it?

Username hidden
(833 posts)
"You cannot hang out with negative people and expect to live a positive life"

Joel Osteen

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
I've seen it, but not enough times to draw quotes. He was great in it.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13445 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  359  360  361  362  363  364  365  366  367  368  ... 850  Next »
3631 to 3640 of 8499
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.