Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  359  360  361  362  363  364  365  366  367  368  ... 711  Next »
3631 to 3640 of 7104
User Details are only visible to members.
Every man dies. Not every man really lives. - William Wallace

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
I am full of surprises, cincy, but not this time. I cannot tell a lie, I did a quick google of "peaches" quotes and was thrilled to find one that included southern belles. However based on your ringing endorsement I will be putting Ms. Allen at the top of my summer reading list.

Moncton Nothing
Username hidden
(2377 posts)
"I just have less and less patience with people who when presented with what is clearly beans, insist it is pasta."

--From a Politics forum thread on the Supreme Court and Votinng Rights, where the irony doesn't just drip, but has come a flood.

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12815 posts)
Maritimers- what on earth are you doing reading Sarah Addison Allen? I have enjoyed her whimsical plots, Southern settings and sensibilities and her lush language since her first novel but I'm having trouble picturing you on the beach devouring fantasy romance/mystery novels.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4329 posts)
Previously on big brother , the first alliances of the summer where formed. Other stuff happend and every week America will vote on who is playing the best game. It all happens write now.

Some commenter voice:)

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
"She was so Southern that she cried tears that came straight from the Mississippi, and she always smelled faintly of cottonwood and peaches."

Sarah Addison Allen

Moncton Nothing
Username hidden
(2377 posts)
"You can be the ripest, juciest peach in the world, And there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches"~ Dita von Teese

I can say I've had the pleasure of meeting her on several occasions, back when she was up-and-coming. She was/is so sweet and talented and I absolutely adore her!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11647 posts)
"As I reevaluate what beauty is I am forced to reconsider the concept of love and whom has truly loved me in the same manner that I have loved them."~Ossie {a really good friend of mine}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11647 posts)
**C&P** We are going to start using Superficial Pleasantries to soften our image a bit. To become more likable. It's tough being the assholes that y'all love to hate. .........RacerX9 / / / /

That moment when the "straw" in ones drink turns into a happy rainbow colored umbrella stirrer ........ Kumbayah bitches Kumbayah.........Pirate Ramble

Bazinga neat please *grin

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Thx you, that exchange was my intent when authoring this thread. As a ice breaker for newbies and general word play. Mean was never it's intent.

Pirate Ramble elsewhere in the site ! V V V V V V

But for full discloser this thread was indeed authored to vent. Be it, Mean, sweet, snarky, and/or provocative was it's true intent.

Personal agenda's ,, Well I suppose the thread can't have it's cake eat and eat it too. Butt feeding personal agenda's is a lot like feeding trolls IMO.......just saying

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  359  360  361  362  363  364  365  366  367  368  ... 711  Next »
3631 to 3640 of 7104
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.