Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  356.4  357.4  358.4  359.4  360.4  361.4  362.4  363.4  364.4  365.4  ... 829  Next »
3605 to 3614 of 8289
User Details are only visible to members.
"I'm Gumby, damnit!"~ Eddie Murphy, SNL

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12118 posts)
"I don't have time to workout" -Half the people I know feel the need to tell me that.

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
No soup for you.....NEXT!

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2761 posts)
HBO's "Silicon Valley"

Richard: "What's wrong with the Pied Piper logo?"

Dinesh: "It looks like he's sucking a dick and he has another dick stuck behind his ear for later. Like a snack dick."

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8467 posts)
The water looked kind of bluish from what we could see....from a distance of course.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5830 posts)
Heard this evening~ This water looks weird. It's white. Isn't it? Or am I drunk?"

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
"Mom said you were in the paper. I Googled you. Wow! Your famous!"

-My brother

Username hidden
(204 posts)
SUPPOSEDLY, with the new laws, it's supposed to be easier.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12118 posts)
I did ask for a copy and was told no. I'm sure I'll be able to get them Tuesday.

Yes, they're my records, but some doctor's don't like to release them.

When I asked for the hospital records for the birth of my now grown son, they charged me $50 and waited until the very last day of the 6 month allowable waiting period and the medical commission had to get a subpoena.

I'm sure nothing like that will happen for a test, but they sure can make you jump through hoops to get "your records."

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1067 posts)
Ask for a copy of the results. They will prolly ask you to sign a release of information form. They're YOUR results. There may be a small fee for the copy, but it should be reasonable. Of course, being in possession of the results and being able to interpret them are two different things, but you are entitled to a copy of the results.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12118 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  356.4  357.4  358.4  359.4  360.4  361.4  362.4  363.4  364.4  365.4  ... 829  Next »
3605 to 3614 of 8289
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.