Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  363  364  365  ... 818  Next »
3601 to 3610 of 8171
User Details are only visible to members.
“I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect and it's these things I'd believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn't all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.” F. Scott Fitzgerald.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5772 posts)
The past is never dead. It is not even past. --William Faulkner whom I'd love to like but still just slog through because I know I should.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
"I choose to live in the now, where the ghosts of past wrongs do not abide."

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8467 posts)
"Now explain it to me like I'm a four year old." Joe Miller (played by Denzel Washington)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5772 posts)
Shoulda just kept my mouth shut~anonymous

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12049 posts)
"Mr. Benjamin Buttons, you may only be 5, but you're one ugly old motherfucker." - Also F. Scott Fitzgerald

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12876 posts)
"Darl, he went to Jackson on the train. He went crazy and went to Jackson both."

--Faulkner, As I Lay Dying

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13737 posts)
Awwww! That's a sweet quote. I confess I'm not very well versed on his work but with quotes like that perhaps he bears some reading.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12049 posts)
"I don't want to repeat my innocence. I want the pleasure of losing it again.” --also Fitzgerald

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
"I wish I'd done everything on Earth with you." -F. Scott Fitzgerald

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12876 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  363  364  365  ... 818  Next »
3601 to 3610 of 8171
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.