Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  355.7  356.7  357.7  358.7  359.7  360.7  361.7  362.7  363.7  364.7  ... 678  Next »
3598 to 3607 of 6777
User Details are only visible to members.
Seen on The Daily Beast, a British man's review of Veet, the hair removal cream:

Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10788 posts)
"Invite the hot people! Invite the hot people!"

- A foursome hoping we would join them at a club on Friday night. Thanks for the ego boost guys.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23761 posts)
PG- maybe we should play "doctor."

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."

(Dr) Arnold Schwarzenegger

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
what if the Dr gives you an orgasm?

hmmm might need to do some research on this one.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20794 posts)
PG- so would an orgasm every 6 hours keep 4 doctors away?

“Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.” ? Red Foxx

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
"An orgasm a day keeps the Dr away!"

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20794 posts)
This job would be great if it weren't for the fuckin' customers...

~ Randal (Clerks)

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth. - Muhammed Ali

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10734 posts)
So that is what they call "ART" these days......

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9783 posts)
Posted on a bathroom wall: "If you need to extract dried mucus from your nose, please use a tissue. The bathroom walls are notthte place for them."

Handwritten note, scrawled underneath: "It's called 'performance art'....expand your horizons."

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11393 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  355.7  356.7  357.7  358.7  359.7  360.7  361.7  362.7  363.7  364.7  ... 678  Next »
3598 to 3607 of 6777
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.