Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  355.7  356.7  357.7  358.7  359.7  360.7  361.7  362.7  363.7  364.7  ... 806  Next »
3598 to 3607 of 8053
User Details are only visible to members.
Women who don't wear underwear never get their panties in a bunch!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1100 posts)
I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1100 posts)
“If you obey all of the rules, you miss all of the fun.”

Katharine Hepburn

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
"Panties are not the best thing on Earth, but they're next to the best thing."

- Author unknown, should be knighted

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12646 posts)
That's well in keeping with the quips Reagan was known for. Very believable.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12010 posts)
VA, "purportedly" gave it away, right?

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8465 posts)
To be, or not to be: that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep; No more; and by a sleep to say we end The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep; To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub; For in that sleep of death what dreams may come When we have shuffled off this mortal coil, Must give us pause: there's the respect That makes calamity of so long life; For who would bear the whips and scorns of time, The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely, The pangs of despised love, the law's delay, The insolence of office and the spurns That patient merit of the unworthy takes, When he himself might his quietus make With a bare bodkin? who would fardels bear, To grunt and sweat under a weary life, But that the dread of something after death, The undiscover'd country from whose bourn No traveller returns, puzzles the will And makes us rather bear those ills we have Than fly to others that we know not of? Thus conscience does make cowards of us all; And thus the native hue of resolution Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought, And enterprises of great pith and moment With this regard their currents turn awry, And lose the name of action. - Soft you now! The fair Ophelia! Nymph, in thy orisons Be all my sins remember'd

Attributed to the character Hamlet as written by William Shakespeare

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
SS, you have no idea how disappointed I am to find out that that story is untrue. Very funny anyway.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27159 posts)
"Marijuana won't kill you, unless you let a bale of it fall on you."

Willie Nelson

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
During a state visit to Great Britain, President Ronald Reagan purportedly went horseback riding with Queen Elizabeth...

At one point, one of the horses passed gas quite loudly. The queen apologized, saying, “There are some things even royalty can’t control.” Reagan replied, “I’m glad you told me, or I would have thought it was the horse.”

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8465 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  355.7  356.7  357.7  358.7  359.7  360.7  361.7  362.7  363.7  364.7  ... 806  Next »
3598 to 3607 of 8053
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.