Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  363  364  ... 762  Next »
3591 to 3600 of 7615
User Details are only visible to members.
Excellent!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11879 posts)
"Someday I'm going to read the _Hil of Rights. Just not today, and probably not tomorrow either. "

- Goodenuff.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26060 posts)
Every hour is happy hour!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11879 posts)
It's always HAPPY HOUR somewhere.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
I hate people who steal my ideas, before I think of them.

-Me (after I saw it somewhere else)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
It's always wine-30 somewhere!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11879 posts)
The Duke was right.

Scandle, what made matters worse, shame on me, was that I pointed out over the phone, where she could find the answers. Since there were only 3 of us on the phone with our boss, it certainly sounded like a Suzy Cream Cheese bitchfest. She realized it too. 5 minutes after the call ended, she called me to ask why I didn't support her. She didn't like my succinct, direct response. I was actually nice and didn't call her names, but did explain again that she makes us all look like idiots when she takes it upon herself to initiate things without doing her homework. Her response, "I'm not an idiot." Mine?..."I've heard that." Oh, well.

Quote of the day: "Is it Wine-30 yet?"

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12228 posts)
"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid".

John Wayne

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
BT, I had something similar happen to me last night as I chaired a meeting at church. A long term older member complained (again) that she simply won't click on links to articles that show up in our weekly newsletter and that she wanted to read a printed copy - which she strongly implied was unavailable and something worth complaining about. I pointed out that at EVERY SINGLE church service it is announced that we have printed copies in the lobby. Sometimes it's tough to simply smile and move on but I did since we had other work to attend to.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you."

- Not sure who said it, but I believe someone in foraland posted this recently.

I thought of it yesterday, as I sat on an hour long conference call, scheduled by a peer, with an agenda who's items could have been resolved with 15 minutes of research on our internal corp website. The bruises on my forehead were self-inflicted.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12228 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  363  364  ... 762  Next »
3591 to 3600 of 7615
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.