Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  363  364  ... 864  Next »
3591 to 3600 of 8640
User Details are only visible to members.
Fuck me if they can't take a joke!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Take away love and our earth is a tomb. Robert Browning

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17775 posts)
Word

Some poster in a thread

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
When you challenge other people's ideas of who or how you should be, they may try to diminish and disgrace you. It can happen in small ways in hidden places, or in big ways on a world stage. You can spend a lifetime resenting the tests, angry about the slights and the injustices. Or, you can rise above it.

Carly Fiorina

Username hidden
(8467 posts)
"Yippee Ki Yay Muther fucker

Some poster in a thread conversation a few years ago,in reference to something to do with cowboys and bi guys...... it was more silliness

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive. Robert Louis Stevenson

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17775 posts)
Some days I feel like Buffy, I slay demons and more just come back to take their place so what's the diff?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
"If brains were gasoline, yours wouldn't run a piss-ant's cart two laps around a Cheerio."

- an insult I saw on facebook.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28838 posts)
I realized that bullying never has to do with you. It's the bully who's insecure.--Shay Mitchell

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17775 posts)
The hardest tumble a man can make is to fall over his own bluff. ~Ambrose Bierce

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  363  364  ... 864  Next »
3591 to 3600 of 8640
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.