Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  354.1  355.1  356.1  357.1  358.1  359.1  360.1  361.1  362.1  363.1  ... 713  Next »
3582 to 3591 of 7123
User Details are only visible to members.
GREAT! Now I 've got that little song from the "Little Rascals" movie that as out in the 90's STUCK in my head: "I got a dollar, I got a dollar, I got a dollar, hey, hey, hey, hey!" One of my fave movies ever!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11674 posts)
Can I get a dollar now ??? lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"Will someone just throw her a dollar so she can get off the stage" - Mrs. Sav

Who has always managed to put words together in the juiciest way.

Thanks for making me smile, gorgeous, intelligent, wise woman.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn." David Russell

Shelly ~~ (saw it on the other social website)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5057 posts)
Things come apart so easily when they have been held together with lies" - Dorothy Allison

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
This is Harold Ramis speaking for the management of Second City Television. SCTV recognizes its responsibility to the community, and condemns the excessive use of explicit sexual material in television today. We do, however, love violence, so parental discretion _is_ advised in viewing the following program. Viewers will note, however, that the attitudes and opinions reflected in this program do not reflect the views of the management of this station, the producers of this program, the writers, the actors, or indeed, anyone in the audience. So if you're thinking of suing or phoning in complaints, don't bother. This program is produced in Argentina and then dubbed into English. Besides, if you're all that sensitive, you just don't have to watch the program! I mean you've got arms, why don't you get up and change the channel? See who's on Merv Griffin, that's about your speed, isn't it? Nothing offensive about old Merv!

*smile improved censorship pro-toast hahaha :)

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
You and I, Wolf. I remember things that people say, do, promise.... Don't even start me on the useless trivia.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Darlin, if you only knew the things I remember and the reams of useless knowledge and trivia that rattle around in the vacuous space I call a mind

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
Mrs. LadyWolf didn't have an invite either...she just sort of leaned in:) Yummy.

(sometimes you don't really need an invite, just an inclination)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
"Oh God....I'm pulling my OWN hair! "

hahahahaha you really do remember everything.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  354.1  355.1  356.1  357.1  358.1  359.1  360.1  361.1  362.1  363.1  ... 713  Next »
3582 to 3591 of 7123
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.