Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  363  ... 696  Next »
3581 to 3590 of 6956
User Details are only visible to members.
I copied this from my oldest sons FB, he is in graduate school and is a true perfectionist when it comes to school work. Getting an A is consider mediocre, he strives for an A+ . He is always making comments if he happens to earn anything less.So his friends tease him with silly comments and share funny replies professors give. Below is a response perfect response to the question "Why is my grade so low"

“Actually, you didn’t turn in a research paper .You submitted a large, awkward assemblage of sentences. In fact, the sentences you apparently kidnapped in the dead of the night and forced into this violent and arbitrary plan of yours clearly seemed to be placed o the pages against their will. Reading your paper was like watching unfamiliar, uncomfortable people interact at a cocktail party that no one wanted to attend in the first place. You didn’t submit a paper. You submitted a hostage situation.”

This couldn't possible express any better my thoughts and feelings to what some people write in the forums. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Fuck humpday, I want to know when "fuck me until I can't walk" day is.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20871 posts)
once upon a time there was a T-shirt saying thread.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20871 posts)
"If you can't play nice, play hockey"~my younger son's tee shirt {that's my boy!}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11532 posts)
"Soccer Mom my ass. I'm a Hockey mom. Screw with me and you'll get checked."

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1130 posts)
" Bad girl! Go to my room! "

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but, uh-- that... that wasn't an invitation. Put the rock down."

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
this is my favroite quote of all time.IF a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its ass....can be used more ways than imaginable...........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
"Sell in May and go away."

--Old market adage

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12660 posts)
LOL

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24452 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  363  ... 696  Next »
3581 to 3590 of 6956
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.