Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  ... 696  Next »
3571 to 3580 of 6953
User Details are only visible to members.
there are two things in this world that burn my ass,a flame this high and you.said to me by a guy in a bar who was wanting to fight.so I help him to his want.didn't last long.he never said that to me again...............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
"You don’t need religion to have morals. If you can’t determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion."

- Unknown

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Fucking with my money is like fucking with my emotions...

Big Worm

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
After a post from Mrs Sav on another thread, I ran across this quote and thought immediately of her.

"When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it." --Edgar Watson Howe

They do say, laughter is the best medicine. We know a dose of good medicine is always appropriate.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1130 posts)
"Skill to do comes of doing."--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1130 posts)
"Practice being excited." --Bill Foster

hmmm,

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1130 posts)
There's a certain young man that comes to min when you say that, Mrs. Sav.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11532 posts)
I copied this from my oldest sons FB, he is in graduate school and is a true perfectionist when it comes to school work. Getting an A is consider mediocre, he strives for an A+ . He is always making comments if he happens to earn anything less.So his friends tease him with silly comments and share funny replies professors give. Below is a response perfect response to the question "Why is my grade so low"

“Actually, you didn’t turn in a research paper .You submitted a large, awkward assemblage of sentences. In fact, the sentences you apparently kidnapped in the dead of the night and forced into this violent and arbitrary plan of yours clearly seemed to be placed o the pages against their will. Reading your paper was like watching unfamiliar, uncomfortable people interact at a cocktail party that no one wanted to attend in the first place. You didn’t submit a paper. You submitted a hostage situation.”

This couldn't possible express any better my thoughts and feelings to what some people write in the forums. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Fuck humpday, I want to know when "fuck me until I can't walk" day is.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20871 posts)
once upon a time there was a T-shirt saying thread.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20871 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  ... 696  Next »
3571 to 3580 of 6953
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.