Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  ... 732  Next »
3571 to 3580 of 7314
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't hate the player; hate the game!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
"To err is human...but it feels divine!"~ Mae West

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11836 posts)
Joke'm if they can't take a fuck ~ Anonymous

-words to live by

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11744 posts)
Perfect,

FWIW, I wasn't taking a pot shot at you orFJ. Actually, I enjoyed reading your exchange regarding ballistics. I haven'tgone back in again, but If memory serves me, it was the Robert-Mickey Mickey -Robert exchanges that led to my post.

Mylocal gun shop in Metairie rented a sign and placed it in front of their store after the last Pres election, warning people to stock stock up "pre-ban". I no longer shop there. I'm not a big fan of extremists on either side.

I venture into the Political Forum when I feel like I might be losing my mind. After reading a few posts, the fact that I'm still mostly there is reinforced and I go about my business of tomfoolery.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11744 posts)
"Sorry, I spelled conspiracy wrong."

lol. I thought from my OP that the discussion was to NOT give into conspiracy theories. I didn't see any in the thread, but I do have a few people blocked. Did I miss something?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18741 posts)
Try putting your glasses on when you type!

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5311 posts)
Sorry, I spelled conspiracy wrong.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11744 posts)
"Meanwhile over in Politics, the brain trust laments the shortage of ammunition and the cospiracy theories that brought this situation about. "

What are you talking about?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18741 posts)
Not sure what's worse, unarmed men, or ditzy chicks, in politics!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Meanwhile over in Politics, the brain trust laments the shortage of ammunition and the cospiracy theories that brought this situation about.

the Political Forum: Like beingin a battle of wits withunarmed men

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11744 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  ... 732  Next »
3571 to 3580 of 7314
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.