Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... More 
Start   3561 to 3570 of 6210   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Not the best choice of words." ~ Me.

It was in reference to something I read on the Internet.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11852 posts)
"Here's something to remember when you're older Thomas - never pass up a bathroom, never waste a hard-on, and never trust a fart."

- Jack Nicholson, from The Bucket List

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22386 posts)
"If your not having sex and your are alive..you must be dead"--Helen Gurley Brown, and the irony of it unfortunately she just died..

Boonton NJ
Username hidden
(104 posts)
I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country.

--Thomas Jefferson

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.”

Frank Zappa

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"By now your name and particulars have been fed into every laptop, desktop, mainframe and supermarket scanner that collectively make up the global information conspiracy, otherwise known as "The Beast." "

Dale Gribble

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
(glances to the left)...ummm yeah, I'm 45!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
OH SED....honestly that's just your hormone talking ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Didn't I tell you, that if I was paired up with him, I'd slit my own damn wrists!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"Remember all: September one week Hedonism, October one week Club Orient, November one week Club Med and etc. Lunches at Strawberry Fields in Litchfield Ct at least once a week and etc. "

Big deal ! I had a husband I left several years ago and he too showered me with at least 4 posh vacations a year, send me and my friend to places like Mexico for girls weekends regularly. Every year my birthday included a trip to Jamaica , the Dominican or Mexico 5 star resort of my choice,Unexpected gifts of jewerly, flowers weekly blah blah blah .I'd live in my car rather than spend one moment in his presence again. Lesson...... "buying" someone everything they could ever ask for isn't "love" . I rather be poor than live with a person I simply do not like. never mind one who is arrogant , pompous and thinks "gifts" equate LOVE.

Your bragging about all the "things" you gave her is a clear indication to me of why she left......some of us simply can not be bought for any price and most certainly not at the price of our happiness.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... More 
Start   3561 to 3570 of 6210   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes