Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  ... 677  Next »
3551 to 3560 of 6767
User Details are only visible to members.
Your neighbor's vision is as true for him as your own vision is true for you.

~Miguel de Unamuno

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12254 posts)
"I wanna hang a map of the world in my house. Then I'm gonna put pins into all the locations that I've traveled to. But first, I'm gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map so it won't fall down."

--Mitch Hedberg

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
What type of head on those screws?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23724 posts)
Was at the bar and someone asked me about my broken ankle. I said Slipped on icy step, and now I've got a plate and 6 screws. Out of now where some old man down the bar says, "plate and 6 screws? Doesn't sound bad to me." HAHAHA I was quick to reply, you'd think, but I'm still waiting on the 6 screws!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
You'd think.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10708 posts)
"The problem is that the majority of these people do not realize that they more closely relate with the decipticons ideals of tyranny, than the auto bots ideals of freedom, community and reliance upon each other."

Best thing ever written on the entire internet. Ever. The end.

Ballabeg Nothing Isle Of Man
Username hidden
(4253 posts)
I bet that one inch is of paramount importance! ;)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
But I really wanna be. 6'1. THAT would complete me!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10708 posts)
LOL... well, you don't have a fake relationship. Based on your certs, I'd say your selective. And finally, you're six feet tall. That douche is 300# and is 5'6 (though he claims to be 5'7" ;).

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Sed, sure, I eat a little too much king cake and gumbo this time of year, but you don't have to be mean about it. Gimme a week...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10708 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  ... 677  Next »
3551 to 3560 of 6767
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy