Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  ... 857  Next »
3551 to 3560 of 8570
User Details are only visible to members.
Hawkeye: War isn’t hell. War is war and hell is hell, and of the two war is a lot worse.

Father Mulcahy: How do you figure that, Hawkeye?

Hawkeye: Simple, father. Tell me, who goes to hell?

Mulcahy: Sinners, I believe.

Hawkeye: Exactly. There are no innocent bystanders in hell. But war is chock full of them. Little kids, cripples, old ladies, in fact, except for a few of the brass almost everybody involved is an innocent bystander.

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I really like that quotation....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28752 posts)
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime."

- Mark Twain

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13629 posts)
Be the kind of guy, that when you're feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says, "Oh shit, he's up"

Middleburg FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
The First Rule of Holes: When you're in one, quit digging

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19421 posts)
It's better to have loved and lost than live with a psycho for the rest of your life

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it."

-from a profile. good one.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17507 posts)
I like that one navy.

Username hidden
(8467 posts)
sometimes the only thing people see is what you did when in fact they should be looking at why you did it

Username hidden
(196 posts)
"Blind them with brilliance or baffle them with bullshit"

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  ... 857  Next »
3551 to 3560 of 8570
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.