Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  350  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  ... 699  Next »
3541 to 3550 of 6989
User Details are only visible to members.
took me a minute this morning to figutre out the "nat geo" part....then, as I was putting on my pants and had to pull one out...

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11551 posts)
ala a favorite poster: "HFT should be so lucky! Poor thing, even a 98 year old pot smoking Barbie with Nat Geo feeders won't give him a chance!"

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
{in reference to being placed on Mr. Blackwell's worst dressed list} "If he doesn't like the way I dress, he should take me shopping, then"~Anna Nicole Smith

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11551 posts)
**C&P**

WE are the "Straws that Stir the Drinks" .....RacerX9

Another gem of witt 'ness I'd say *grin* taken in or out of context its a winner

Mayhem, formally know as that soap stirrer

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
** C&P ** ....There's certainly no valid theorem of fucking frequency being inversely proportional to forum posting. Fun*Ahoy

That thar is witty gold

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
*reaction* it's the life blood of art. Without it art is nothing but a deaf mute panhandler alone in the moment.

Pirateramble

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Right is right, even if everyone's against it and Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it...

--William Penn

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
"The National Security Agency's capability at any time could be turned around on the American people, and no American would have any privacy left, such is the capability to monitor everything: telephone conversations, telegrams, it doesn’t matter. There would be no place to hide." -Senator Frank Church, 1975

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these. - George Washington Carver

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Be who you are and say what you mean because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. That's a Seussism!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1130 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  350  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  ... 699  Next »
3541 to 3550 of 6989
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.