Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  350  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  ... 804  Next »
3541 to 3550 of 8031
User Details are only visible to members.
"I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it."

--Mitch Hedberg

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13690 posts)
“Let someone love you just the way you are – as flawed as you might be, as unattractive as you sometimes feel, and as unaccomplished as you think you are. To believe that you must hide all the parts of you that are broken, out of fear that someone else is incapable of loving what is less than perfect, is to believe that sunlight is incapable of entering a broken window and illuminating a dark room.”

Marc Hack

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
"Acceptance doesn't mean resignation; it means understanding that something is what it is and that there's got to be a way through it."

Michael J. Fox

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Want some candy little girl?

-me

lol

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
"Mistakes are the portals of discovery."--James Joyce

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15505 posts)
"If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."

Dolly Parton

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5714 posts)
"To move the world we must first move ourselves."--Socrates

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15505 posts)
"Damn! We're in a tight spot."

--Ulysses Everett McGill

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13690 posts)
“Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They invent. They imagine. They heal. They explore. They create. They inspire. They push the human race forward. Maybe they have to be crazy. How else can you stare at an empty canvas and see a work of art? Or sit in silence and hear a song that’s never been written? Or gaze at a red planet and see a laboratory on wheels? While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do…”

Jack Kerouac

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
"I wish to live a life that causes my soul to dance inside my body."

Dele Olanubi

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  350  351  352  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  ... 804  Next »
3541 to 3550 of 8031
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.