Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  349.2  350.2  351.2  352.2  353.2  354.2  355.2  356.2  357.2  358.2  ... 704  Next »
3533 to 3542 of 7036
User Details are only visible to members.
"Hellllloooooooo, nurse!"~ the Animaniacs

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11586 posts)
"I'm not Jesus, if you keep apologizing for the same behavior don't expect me to believe your sorry nor accept your "heart felt" apology. If you want forgiveness talk to God but frankly I'm sure even He calls BS now and then. He too knows when words are meaningless."

Me to a friend who is dealing with shit no one should suffer through!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
my fav of the day:

"The current U.S. financial system, despite its flaws, is the best that has ever existed. " " The US financial system is the most transparent, trustworthy system in the world." ~jamie dimon

(boring i know, but it makes my day a good one.)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2404 posts)
Even a genus ask a questions

Username hidden
(7 posts)
"The power of a glance has been so much abused in love stories, that it has come to be disbelieved in. Few people dare now to say that two beings have fallen in love because they have looked at each other. Yet it is in this way that love begins, and in this way only." - Victor Hugo, Les Misérables

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Blink three times. Each time you blink, a patriotic revolutionary has created a tsunami wave of tectonic upheaval within the blogosphere.

The Z-ster

** blogoshere is a cool word damn it :)

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
I've had a million views and I've taunted them all * )

peace out

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
* Semper Fie. *

LOL!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I found out I'm a magician. I picked up this cute girl hitch hiking. When she put her hand on my thigh I turned into a motel...

- Rodney Dangerfield

That was one funny dude...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
"I don't like using the word retarded for real retarded people. ... But Im ok with using the word retarded on an idiot/moron."

--Posted in these forums one year ago by Mr. Heat, whose wit and wisdom are gone but not forgotten. Semper Fie.

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12691 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  349.2  350.2  351.2  352.2  353.2  354.2  355.2  356.2  357.2  358.2  ... 704  Next »
3533 to 3542 of 7036
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.