Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... More 
Start   3533 to 3542 of 5581   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I thought this was the quote of the day thread :{

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Now, you've irritated me SS.

You've been prancing around these Goddamed forums trying to pick fights with people for the last few weeks. Who knows why. I assume you need it to hone some sort of skills you need honed. Upcoming Senior Toughman competition? I don't know. Whatever it is good luck. I hope we've been able to help you prepare.

If I'm wrong about that then the only other logic conclusion one could make from your recent posts is you are paranoid and see things that don't exist.

If I were you, I'd take the "picking fights" choice because it's a lot easier to explain and doesn't require medication.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Akron, play word games all you like. That opinion bothers you because in slaps you in the face. The "emotional posting" horseshit you always try to pull when someome disagrees with you doesn't work with me.

"camps", "chip on the shoulder", "needing backup"? Those all sound like emotional responses to me, especially since not one of those came from anything I posted. I mentioned NaN because he also likes to accuse me of making forum rules.

Here's the truly sad part of this conversation. The quote you copied and pasted is really just terrible, isn't it. How disgusting that I would suggest anyone give a second thought to participating in that kind of gang beatdown behavior here in the forums. I should really be ashamed of myself for even voicing such an opinion. Have your say, and have a nice day.

St Augustine FL
Username hidden
(5354 posts)
I will however stand by the idea I posted earlier that just because it is an open forum and you CAN get jump in, doesn't necessarily mean its the right thing to do. Jumping in to gang up on one side or the other is just throwing gas on the fire, but unfortunately, we have a few who enjoy doing that. ========================================

In this post SS, you are establishing your own standards for the whole of the forum.

That was the extent of my disagreement with you today.

It seems you have a chip on your shoulder that extends to anyone you think is in a specific camp. I can assure you I post my own mind and don't require backup by NaN or anyone else. It appears as though you are jumping to conclusions and reacting emotionally to posts of mine that are not emotion based but merely logical conclusions. I suggest you reread what was written.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Why do you and the pathological liar insist that I am trying to enforce rules upon others? By saying it would be nice if two people could work out an issue between them without others jumping in to take sides? That's not making rules for anyone, that is called expressing an opinion. There's a reason that opinion offends you so much. If you'd like to discuss it here and put on a show for everyone that is your choice. If you would prefer to discuss it by email, which would be my preference, that is fine as well.

St Augustine FL
Username hidden
(5354 posts)
SS, sometimes I think you see boogeymen where none exist. I don't agree with your position that there are standards of protocol on these forums. That's all. It has nothing to do with Carrie or anything else. I don't think you or anyone else should establish rule of acceptability when it comes to posting here. The only rule should be take it or leave it, read it or ignore it.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Btw NaN, "Although one can't find another thread where he (shesmooth) isn't arguing with someone."

Please provide us all with a list of threads I am currently in any form of disagreement with anyone. I no longer even need to prove what a ridiculous liar you are. You've taken that job over for me. Doing a spendid job of it by the way. LOL. Carry on sir, and have great day!

St Augustine FL
Username hidden
(5354 posts)
Yeah exactly Akron. That would be why I said I'm trying to hold MYSELF to a higher standard. You seem determined that we are in disagreement. How? Because I agree with Carrie that it would be nice if two people could work out an issue without others trying gang up on one or the other? Or is it because I agree with Carrie that there's always room for a little common courtesy?

St Augustine FL
Username hidden
(5354 posts)
Douchecanoe is much more proper and befitting of a man of your stature and import.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Calling someone a "shitbag" does not meet my personal standards for properly and adequately insulting someone. Douchecanoe is much better.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... More 
Start   3533 to 3542 of 5581   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes