Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  347.9  348.9  349.9  350.9  351.9  352.9  353.9  354.9  355.9  356.9  ... 704  Next »
3520 to 3529 of 7036
User Details are only visible to members.
"WWJS"

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4958 posts)
No servant can serve two masters, for either they will hate the one and love the other, or they will be devoted to the one and despise the other. Hate needs to know its audience, as does love. Stay on point and the asses will follow.

Some philosophical fucker

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
.....seems like I've heard that recently, Mrs. Uriah {wink}

love ya, girlie!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11586 posts)
"You've come a long way baby!"

Virginia Slims

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4958 posts)
"The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity." - André Gide

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
No matter what you think of me, there's no walking away, I do it to them or they do it to me. That's all there is.

Enoch Nucky Thompson ..... Boardwalk Broadway

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
The most judgmental people I've ever met just found religion, just lost weight ,just quit smoking or just became a parent.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
The "Brown Note" is considered an apocryphal story. Rumor has it it's been investigated for riot control by being able to make an agitated crowd shit their pants, thus encouraging them to go home.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24779 posts)
"The red nose might get you through fog on Santa's sleigh, but the brown nose will get you everywhere."

SB:)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4958 posts)
His geeky stuff generally works on me but he lost me at "brown noise."

(I will admit that I must now google the shit out of "brown noise.")

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4329 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  347.9  348.9  349.9  350.9  351.9  352.9  353.9  354.9  355.9  356.9  ... 704  Next »
3520 to 3529 of 7036
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.