Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... More 
Start   3512 to 3521 of 6311   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a serious problem that I need solved. I went to this giant buliding and 90% of the people in it agreed on an answer to fix my problem. The only thing is that The building was run down, a good portion of the people didn't seem highly educated, nor did they seem like they were working on anything. Also there were signs everywhere about watching out for crime.

I'm just not comfortable with their answer. I really didn't notice what race they were, but I heard on the radio that many of them were black.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18302 posts)
I'll answer over in Politics...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18204 posts)
Don't go the Spin-Ahoy douche school and try to make my words into something they are not. This is, and always has been about counties like Philly, and Cook, that can swing a state.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18302 posts)
That's the kind of reply you make when you know you can't make the argument.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18302 posts)
We got it Perf.

You hate democracy...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18204 posts)
Let me repost this so the Douche can try to spin it again..............

" I'm not comfortable with such a small geographic area, poor education, and high crime determining where PA's electoral votes go. "

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18302 posts)
""Forsyth County gave George W. Bush 83 percent of the vote, better than Democrats did in cities like Philadelphia and Manhattan"

ROFLMAO - There aren't enough votes in that county to make a difference in the results. Please pay attention

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18302 posts)
:D

Southaven MS
Username hidden
(1769 posts)
"I'm not a paranoid deranged millionaire. Goddammit, I'm a billionaire. " - Howard Hughes

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"Forsyth County gave George W. Bush 83 percent of the vote, better than Democrats did in cities like Philadelphia and Manhattan"

--The conservative Daily Caller, crowing about strongholds that deliver heavily conservative voting blocs, including some precincts in excess of 90%. 

"I am completely comfortable with citizens exercising their right to vote however they please regardless of their race, where they live, or how good their kids' schools are. Anything less seems arrogantly un-American."

--Me

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(11943 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... More 
Start   3512 to 3521 of 6311   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes