Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  ... 694  Next »
3501 to 3510 of 6936
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs. Sav, that used to be one of my favorite movie quotes!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11530 posts)
I think the Coroner should be allowed to list Stupidity as an official reason for some people's death...

-Me after watching the morning news.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum."

-Ad libbed by Roddy Piper (played Nada) in "They Live"

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"Let no American imagine that Zionism is inconsistent with patriotism. Multiple loyalties are objectionable only if they are inconsistent…Every American who aids in advancing the Jewish settlement in Palestine, though he feels that neither he nor his descendants will ever live there, will likewise be a better man and a better American for doing so…There is no inconsistency between loyalty to America and loyalty to Jewry. The Jewish spirit, the product of our religion and experiences, is essentially modern and essentially American."

Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all."~ Coco Chanel

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11530 posts)
Doing the impossible is fun. Walt Disney

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
"I just wat to THUMP her upside the head!"~ me about the hosebeast at work earlier. I'm laughing about it now, though

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11530 posts)
If a child lives with Legos, someone's feet are gonna hurt.

-Me

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
“You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same.”

-John Davis

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
In honor of the anniversary of the D-Day Invasion of Normandy...

"If it wasn't for those damn Yanks, we could have kept the war going another 10 years!"

-John "Mad Jack" Churchill

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  ... 694  Next »
3501 to 3510 of 6936
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.