Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  ... 699  Next »
3501 to 3510 of 6989
User Details are only visible to members.
Nken, I use that quote ALL the time! LOVE it!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11551 posts)
Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

- John Lennon

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
“ The beautiful is a phenomenon which is never apparent of itself, but is reflected in a thousand different works of the creator. ” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1130 posts)
Woman just want to be taken by a loin. I'm a lion rawr. ...haha

Brace from gigolos on showtime

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
I watched the movie 3 times. I cry each and every time. I discover a new pearl of wisdom, with each viewing. It is an awesome movie!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
@ sed, that was a great movie. I/we didn't think much of it at first glance. But *sonny proved his acting weight in slumdog millionaire so we hung in there till the end.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
In the end, all will be ok. If it isn't ok, it is not the end. - Sonny, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Always be nice to bankers. Always be nice to pension fund managers. Always be nice to the media. In that order.

John Gotti

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
"There's so much shit coming out his mouth, I don't know if I should offer him a breath mint or toilet paper"~me

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11551 posts)
Alterra Coffee (a Milwaukee coffee roaster) Sometimes the best way to stay productive is to step outside of your comfort zone – are you trying anything new this weekend?

I found this amusing because tomorrow Mr. Scandle and I will be attending a LS party we've never been to before. Somehow I don't think writing about that on Facebook would serve any good purpose! lol

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11096 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  ... 699  Next »
3501 to 3510 of 6989
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.