Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  ... 830  Next »
3501 to 3510 of 8296
User Details are only visible to members.
"The ugly and the stupid have the best of it in this world. They can sit at their ease and gape at the play. If they know nothing of victory, they are at least spared the knowledge of defeat." -Oscar Wilde

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"Time's a slut, she screws with everyone."~John Green

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5831 posts)
"Find a job you love and you’ll never work a day in your life." -Confucius

I had to work today so I could train on driving the 60 foot, articulated bus. I can't remember the last time I looked forward to work as much as I do now.

Username hidden
(204 posts)
"Friendship with oneself is all-important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else."--Eleanor Roosevelt

and

"A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself."--Frances Ward Weller

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16320 posts)
"When a stupid man does something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty"

George Bernard Shaw

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"Visiting my mind is like visiting the Hermes factory. For me to say I wasn't a genius, I would just be lying to you and myself" - Kanye West

Such a humble fellow..

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Because its storming here in Akron Ohio I give you this quote. Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good

Username hidden
(196 posts)
LOL smooth. Pretty sure I've heard that one before in one version or another.

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
"...everything in life, especially nature, has a set code of trials and tribulations. For all our intelligence and technological advancements...that goes to show how easy it is to upset even the most gentle of balances in the world."~you wouldn't believe me if I told you who this came from, but I really liked this quote

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12129 posts)
"Life is like a penis~simple, relaxed, and carefree. It's the women who make it hard."~ I have no idea who originally said this, but I got it from the swingingRVers.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12129 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  ... 830  Next »
3501 to 3510 of 8296
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.