Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  345.1  346.1  347.1  348.1  349.1  350.1  351.1  352.1  353.1  354.1  ... 696  Next »
3492 to 3501 of 6956
User Details are only visible to members.
Thx you, that exchange was my intent when authoring this thread. As a ice breaker for newbies and general word play. Mean was never it's intent.

Pirate Ramble elsewhere in the site ! V V V V V V

But for full discloser this thread was indeed authored to vent. Be it, Mean, sweet, snarky, and/or provocative was it's true intent.

Personal agenda's ,, Well I suppose the thread can't have it's cake eat and eat it too. Butt feeding personal agenda's is a lot like feeding trolls IMO.......just saying

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem.

Ronald Reagan

Jarheads pffffffft *grin FF M109 #1 man a grunts best friend !!

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
What pisses me off is that the coward blocks people and then openly insults them in the fora behind their backs. I haven't said a word to or about the anal wart publicly in weeks, yet the bozo still follows me around insulting me.

This zit needs to be popped. Seriously.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24451 posts)
Hey, I'm still trying to figure out who the hookers and bearded ladies are. Really.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11532 posts)
I am genuinely blown away with how he is selectively allowed to personally attack, defame, slander, harass and bully people around, while others, who joke around with their friends get suspended, and no amount of explanation works. In fact, when you try to explain, you get *slammed* down.

I have to tell you, it must be the fact that he's got a commercial account. He's just a keeper regardless of the fact that he's got enough under that straining belt of his to earn a permanent ban!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"no white guilt here Corkey, first I would have to be 'white" which I am not, and second I would have to have something to be guilty about, and I don't. While your ilk was sneaking into slave quarters raping 12 year old black Children, mine were growing olives and making wine...I think you must have been looking in the mirror, and meant to say "white trash"

- Our favorite forum buddy

(apparently this kind of speech is OK on here, so it's fine that I post it)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24451 posts)
"I'd like to know what capitalist actually believes that."

- Me. Moments ago.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24451 posts)
This currently wandering around Facebook. Dedicated to Robert...

Capitalism is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men for the nastiest of motives will somehow work for the benefit of all...

John Maynard Keyes

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19348 posts)
**C&P** FF, is that the first post of mine that you can actually read? I thought you might enjoy the word "rite." hehehe.

@ gina , are you kidding, It was all southerneaze and shit. Write on with yo bad Diva-ness!!!

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
I see the post has been deleted, or the poster deleted it. Either way, thank you. There was no reason for it and there are ways to get your point across without resorting to 5th grade bullying tactics.

FF, is that the first post of mine that you can actually read? I thought you might enjoy the word "rite." hehehe.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  345.1  346.1  347.1  348.1  349.1  350.1  351.1  352.1  353.1  354.1  ... 696  Next »
3492 to 3501 of 6956
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.