Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes : Swingers Discussion 131080103481
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumQuote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... More 
Start   3481 to 3490 of 5466   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I did, but being the savvy money maker *diva* that I am, I flipped it within 2 weeks and made $3k on it ;). It was a great deal that I couldn't pass up.

Looking into a Lexus hybrid, though from the looks of it, I might not.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17080 posts)
Hey, M, did you ever get that SL you were thinking about?

There was a 70's 450 SL with New York plates parked next to me when I came out of the gym today.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
Carrie has been the same since the day I first noticed her on these forums 7 years ago.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Please leave me out of your issues.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17080 posts)
Look Carrie. Two things have made a noticeable difference in your behavior here. First, when sed4two left. You've been pouting every day since. "the forums are so boring... all the fun people are gone". Sorry. I had nothing to do with. Then a few people mentioned how cool you are in the " I think this person is awesome" thread, and you changed Carrie. You can deny it if you like, (although you admitted recently that you have been "acting differently and were trying to change that".) But was there an email to me saying, "hey, you were right, let's put it behind us" ? Hell no. So I said fuck it and drove on. And your pals can all chime in about how wrong I am. That's fine, but I did not figure either of those two examples out by myself.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5334 posts)
"As to following people around and harassing or bullying, puuuuleeeeze!"

This is where I got you thought I was referring to you. If not, then I apologize. Yes, we did have the conversation. I told you I didn't have a problem with you and you kept wanting to believe I did. Yes, I did throw it up in your face. I tend to do things like that when people try talking to me like a child.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Where am I crying?

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Quite correct madam. Apologies. In fact, it should have been concluded with a question mark as well.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5334 posts)
* Why make it about who has a problem with who. *

Correction:

who has a problem with whom.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17080 posts)
Please refer me to the post where I wrote anything about you thinking I am bullying anyone. It's just conversation Carrie. Why make it about who has a problem with who. I tried to have that convo, you didn't want to. Then you decided to throw it up in my face here in the forums, a week or so ago and I moved on.

As I said, agree to disagree and let's just move on.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5334 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... More 
Start   3481 to 3490 of 5466   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes