Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  ... 705  Next »
3481 to 3490 of 7046
User Details are only visible to members.
** Akron's sister was a joke him and I shared in a past thread. I think Fun might have tossed a few sister jokes around too.

Drop him a line and ask him. Sometimes you miss a post or two so I guess you might not get the joke or reference. There is nothing cryptic about my posting about his sister, I'm busting his balls with locker room humor.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Wow, you kinda obsessing yourself if you haven't noticed.

I find Va humorous, as I did Akron

I post what and about whom I please as did Akron and does VA and everyone else. That's the point here, facebook is different but SLS forums have free feed views, lurkers, silent readership , lifetimers that lurk ect ect....It's not really about a handful of people but a collective paid membership.

There is no obsessing going on. Frankly your "man crush posting is a little obsessing like. Why worry about what another poster is posting about if it's not directed at you?

That's possessive behavior.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Listen, do what you want, I specifically pointed out that it wasn't directed at you, in fact at no one in specific. But if you're having an issue with pictures not showing up, what is the purpose of bitching, and bitching, and bitching, and bitching and bitching more, posting the same shit:"I'm uploading this, I'm uploading that." A day later, "My pictures aren't showing..wah wah wah...."

And hour goes back, "I just uploaded 5 pictures!" two hours go by "My photos aren't showing... wah wah wah" and not a single post in the actual area where it can result in an action, you know; Website forum. Now granted we don't see them acting on it (though I'm sure that they do). But to continue to post it in an area where no one other than other forumers will see it? how can you blame someone for thinking that they're seeking attention? I mean really, keep posting what you want, but don't be surprised if people think that what you're really looking for, is attention, rather than actually trying to get the problem resolved.

As to your Canadian issue. What's wrong with you? Seriously, you went from obsessing over Akron, by posting ridiculous stuff about his sister, to now latching onto VA. What exactly is your problem with either of them? Don't be cryptic, say it, don't be afraid, no one will report you.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Butt if you hinting about the Canadian going over board every single day OMFG geez you got that write. What a attention whore that dood is :)

and a braggart too !!!!

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
I'm confused about "cry's for attention?

Who's attention and why would it matter? A post is a post is a post, subject matter and placement is irrelevant outside of say politics or fitness or any other factual based thread.

Personally I view the pictures broken thing as a ongoing joke. REAL bitching yes I would agree it would be better served in the proper thread or better yet a email to staff.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
I get it, I understand your frustration(not you specifically but several others too). But posting post after post after post about uploading photos, then about them not showing, over and over and over again, and in a place where most likely wont get any results (after all there is an appropriate area for the staff to actually see the complaints)appears more like, cries for attention than a desire to actually inform those who can try to fix it.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I still have two in private photo purgatory. The one public one I was waiting for garnered an "unacceptable" label {I believe they thought it was too much of an advertisement, it wasn't anything vulgar or anything}, but I'm working on a work-around.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11594 posts)
Lifetimer bitching I believe is last in line or addressed in the bitching que for fixing. Newbie monthly and yearly renewable accounts tho. THEM bitches go to the front of the line.

Hey free feed bitches, and you lurking bitches.......do your part :)

Thumbnail photo galley not working bitcher

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
I have no idea how much bitching one needs to do to have their photos appear. I uploaded both, private and public during the weekend. They all showed up with zero issues. Maybe not bitching for a change is a better path!? Or maybe bitching in the website forum might get you better results.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Life is what happens while you are waiting for pictures to be approved and useable in your forum thumbnails.....then you die or expire :( whichever comes first.

some grumpy lifetimer

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  ... 705  Next »
3481 to 3490 of 7046
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.