Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... More 
Start   3461 to 3470 of 5475   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nic,

No, Wayne doesn't monitor the forums, per say. He does, however, read and participate in the forums. He has said, when he is doing that and sees a violation, he acts on it. It isn't always the whiners.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18002 posts)
You may be a big girl but I would like to help you.

Help you cum while I have you bent over the edge of the sofa.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Melvin,

If you would have read the whole thing, you would have seen we have worked it ourselves. I am a big girl and can handle myself just fine, without any help.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18002 posts)
Working yourself up for another meltdown are ya there nanners? Hahaha. To must really enjoy all that vacation time you get. LOL

Fun, I decided to take a kinder, gentler approach. But my point is simply this. Just because it is an open forum and you CAN get in the middle of it, doesn't mean you should. Carrie and I were not discussing political differences, but a personal matter which she was not comfortable discussing in email. We needed a little time to work it out, and we did so.

There is a big difference in interjecting a shot of humor, which I often do as well, and jumping to gang up on one of the members simply because you do not care for them.

P.S. I am currently penning an email to you detailing my plans to come to NOLA and kick your ass. :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5337 posts)
Nic....that isn't a new feature. LOL SSDD!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I agree about the "WHINERS" but I think Wayne lies out of his front zipper.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
John, Wayne has told me that he rarely monitors the forums and only checks in when someone complains or hits the report to moderator button. In other words, the forums are now controlled by the whiners. lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
"April and Heat, those were nice words. It's a shame that people can't be given a little room when they are trying work an issue out between them."

Tell that to SLS, They usually are so quick to pull post or lock them that people don't have time to iron it out, in effect creating a bigger problem because it leaves a bad taste in the poster(s) mouth until the next thread pops up and someone makes a comment. then it starts all over again.

It's not that we all can't get along, It's a fact that SLS doesn't let us get along.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Mel, here's some friendly advice. 1. When you have to start a post with, "I really don't know what's going on..." strongly consider deleting the post immediately. 2. When you're going to give advice, make sure someone has asked for it. 3. When two people have resolved an issue, leave it alone, because now, you just became the one who is stirring shit up.

Your comment was neither necessary nor warranted.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5337 posts)
YEAH, stay out of it unless you agree with ME, in which case you are welcome to tell me what a great job I'm doing kicking Fun's ASS!

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... More 
Start   3461 to 3470 of 5475   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes