Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  ... 776  Next »
3441 to 3450 of 7753
User Details are only visible to members.
"Before you can hurt my feelings you have to matter"

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
“Walk tall, kick ass, learn to speak Arabic, love music and never forget you come from a long line of truth seekers, lovers and warriors.”

Hunter S. Thompson

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
"My drag friends would only let me be a princess. They said I didn't have the balls to be a queen"~me, yesterday

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11923 posts)
Me too

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
"I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done"~Lucille Ball

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11923 posts)
an insult is an insult whether anonymous or face to face. anyone who can't see that needs to wake the fuck up and take a look at what's going on in the world around them.

-me

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
Life is beautiful, as long as it consumes you. When it is rushing through you, destroying you, life is gorgeous, glorious. It’s when you burn a slow fire and save fuel, that life’s not worth having.

D. H. Lawrence

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
If you take offense at an insult directed at you on an anonymous swingers board, you probably lack the maturity to be on the internet...

-Me

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20838 posts)
Uncle Bubba's last words, Hold my beer and watch this shit

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(14 posts)
LOL. My kind of gal!

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  ... 776  Next »
3441 to 3450 of 7753
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.