Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  ... 793  Next »
3441 to 3450 of 7923
User Details are only visible to members.
“Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They invent. They imagine. They heal. They explore. They create. They inspire. They push the human race forward. Maybe they have to be crazy. How else can you stare at an empty canvas and see a work of art? Or sit in silence and hear a song that’s never been written? Or gaze at a red planet and see a laboratory on wheels? While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do…”

Jack Kerouac

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
"I wish to live a life that causes my soul to dance inside my body."

Dele Olanubi

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
**Tell me a secret so dirty it turns you on just to admit it......

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1100 posts)
"There are two primary choices in life: To accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them"~ Denis Waitley

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11942 posts)
You only live once. But if you do it right, once is enough!~Mae West

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
"I refuse to be at the beck and call of every SOB who can afford a two-cent stamp."

--William Faulkner, explaining why he was not exactly assiduous in discharging his duties as a postal worker in his younger days. He was fired when it was discovered he had allowed months of mail to pile up without being put in people's PO boxes.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13540 posts)
When did Pharrell Williams land in the Forums...LOL!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
"Because I'm Happy!! Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof! Because I'm happy!! Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth! Because I'm happy! Clap along if you know what happiness is to you!

Username hidden
(223 posts)
"They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered."

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12555 posts)
that's ok, I answer the phone. Its mom, She calls me by my sisters name. I'm not sure if she really meant to call me or my sister. Or sometimes my niece. How is the little man today? ummm mom, my kids are girls. And my man is over 5 6ft. Oh, I meant to call M. Obviously.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21690 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  ... 793  Next »
3441 to 3450 of 7923
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.