Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  ... 704  Next »
3431 to 3440 of 7036
User Details are only visible to members.
“Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could.” ? Louise Erdrich

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Life is what happens when your busy making other plans. John Lennon

Username hidden
(30 posts)
"The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite 30 years of research into the feminine soul, is What does a woman want?"

Sigmund Freud

"Everything" - Subject to change at a moments notice.

Username hidden
(30 posts)
As we were walking up to the school to pick up my older boy, we saw a cop car go by with their lights on. My younger boy asked me where the cop was going and I had to answer that I didn't know. My younger boy then volunteers this possibility: "maybe a bad guy stole his donut". Out of the mouths of babes.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11586 posts)
You can't help everyone but everyone can help someone...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
VA hahaha Stealing That!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
A guy with a sign:

What do we want? TIME TRAVEL!

When do we want it? IT'S IRRELEVANT!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24781 posts)
To think creatively, we must be able to look afresh at what we normally take for granted. George Keller

S

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4962 posts)
"One dance, one look, one kiss, that's all we get, Albert. Just one shot, to make the difference..." - Hitch.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1278 posts)
"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help you are freed."

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  ... 704  Next »
3431 to 3440 of 7036
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.