Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  338.1  339.1  340.1  341.1  342.1  343.1  344.1  345.1  346.1  347.1  ... 857  Next »
3422 to 3431 of 8563
User Details are only visible to members.
"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."--Carl Gustav Jung

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."

-Rhett Butler

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(13623 posts)
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam; this is bowling. There are rules."

--Walter Sobchak

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14117 posts)
Pai Lo-tien, a Chinese poet, asked a Zen master, "What is Buddha's teaching?" The master said, "Buddha's teaching is to do something good, not do something bad." Pai Lo-tien said, "That's pretty easy, even a three-year-old knows that." "Even though a three-year-old knows this, an eighty-year-old doesn't do it," the master replied.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
You're very kind, and you were missed. I can't wait for the baby to arrive. Your children are great at producing gorgeous kids.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
We're doing good. Not quite in the "swing" of things but that is going to take some time. This place sure is a bit brighter with you in it....feels like old home week with several of my favs returning :)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I've been thing about you too, darling :).

How are you?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Hey SED I've been thing of you !!!!!

FF........awesome news about the baby coming......we have a new grandbaby coming in Jan...I'm on pins and needles for the 12th when hopefully we will know what my daughter is having. So EXCITED.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Oh, a new baby! how exciting! wonderful news, I wont congratulate you, yet. Where I come from, they say it's bad luck to do that until the child is born :). Very happy for you.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
We are doing well, thanks for asking. It's been a wonderful year so far and we have a new grand son due in early Nov.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  338.1  339.1  340.1  341.1  342.1  343.1  344.1  345.1  346.1  347.1  ... 857  Next »
3422 to 3431 of 8563
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.