Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  ... 700  Next »
3421 to 3430 of 7000
User Details are only visible to members.
#1 "Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.”

#2 “At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.”

by Steve Maraboli~

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4920 posts)
"So not profound" - me, the unimpressed!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Shoes

:) your welcome

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
**C&P** We read all these threads daily. The purpose of this area is to bring attention to possible issues and not for a back and forth discussion or debates.

SLS does not have phone support, which is why you cannot find a number. All messages sent to the "CustomerService" or "TechSupport" profiles should be answered, although it may sometimes take us a few days to respond due to the volume of messages.

ProfileReview - Wayne

From website issues thread,

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.”

Steven Winterburn

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Well I've been working since I was 14, never had to say I'm unemployed before. Thank goodness for unemployment! I'm sure I won't have a problem finding work. I can do anything! Well except waitress now LOL But I'd still try if it's last resort!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Icks that sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. :(

I hope that you're able to find a job soon.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
hey s4t... I live! Unemployed after 15 years. 6 weeks paid vacation basically until tomorrow. Now it's time to file unemployment and get to looking for a job! I'd say toughest time of my life, but I'll manage I'm sure. Thank goodness those who have relied on me don't need me anymore, aka:kids.

Broke my ankle badly in November, had surgery, got 7 screws and a plate. That'll put a hurtin' on what I can do for work. But since I've been sitting at a desk for 15 years, I should be OK and find something. I hope anyway!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Funshine! Hey babe, LTNS! What are you up to?

Hope that your summer is enjoyable.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
“We’re all seeking that special person who is right for us. But if you've been through enough relationships, you begin to suspect there’s no right person, just different flavors of wrong. Why is this? Because you yourself are wrong in some way, and you seek out partners who are wrong in some complementary way. But it takes a lot of living to grow fully into your own wrongness. And it isn't until you finally run up against your deepest demons, your unsolvable problems—the ones that make you truly who you are—that we’re ready to find a lifelong mate. Only then do you finally know what you’re looking for. You’re looking for the wrong person. But not just any wrong person: the right wrong person—someone you lovingly gaze upon and think, “This is the problem I want to have.”

I will find that special person who is wrong for me in just the right way.

Let our scars fall in love.”

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  ... 700  Next »
3421 to 3430 of 7000
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.