Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  ... 734  Next »
3421 to 3430 of 7333
User Details are only visible to members.
From a just-received email:

"...and I love hearing women in the throws of passion....."

Not sure the Dood would appreciate my curve ball.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6252 posts)
"Today is another birthday for me. Beats the alternative, I guess."

- Radio show host here yesterday morning.

"Roman Maroni never forget a fargin face, kid."

- Roman Maroni. I love Johnny Dangerously. I've probably watched it 200 times.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25279 posts)
Be happy, Dad. You get to have cake! - my son

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11762 posts)
"The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you." - Bette Midler

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Fargin Iceholes and bastiges! -Roman Moroni (when told he'd be deported to Sweden and would never learn how to garbage up his SLS posts)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11762 posts)
<paste/bridgetender=post/paste>"Oh, and can someone explain to me how you can get all that formatting crap on your posts? I'd like to start doing that too this year."<paste/bridgetender=post/paste>

<font/style=sarcasm\font/style>Sorry BT, that information is strictly on a "need to know" basis.<font style=sarcasm/font style>

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
wow, it didnt that time. maybe it's fixed? hahaha

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2781 posts)
Oh....poop! I TRIED to get it to do the screwed up formatting by copying and pasting and it wouldn't do it!

it usually happens when i copy and paste

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2781 posts)
Oh....poop! I TRIED to get it to do the screwed up formatting by copying and pasting and it wouldn't do it!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11839 posts)
"Oh, and can someone explain to me how you can get all that formatting crap on your posts? I'd like to start doing that too this year."

It's really easy if you try, BT But you better hurry 'cause it's going fast. Damn! Did I really quote out of two different songs? Seriously, though, I caught wind of a rumor the formatting experiment is soon to be no more {fingers crossed in hopes it's true}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11839 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  ... 734  Next »
3421 to 3430 of 7333
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.