Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  ... 837  Next »
3421 to 3430 of 8367
User Details are only visible to members.
Somewhere, a smart Lasik surgeon has an office full of brochures that are all slightly out of focus

another gem from one of my cohorts elsewhere posting Get "Write Thursday nonsense

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
"They have assumed the names and gestures of their enemies, but have held on to their own, secret, souls; and in this there is a resistance and an overcoming, a long outwaiting."--N Scott Momaday

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16563 posts)
Your very welcome :)

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Ff, thank you. You made my day!

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
Cool Beans steal away, its stolen verbiage to begin with.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Finger: I'm going to have to steal that quote. Hysterical!

Username hidden
(833 posts)
I’m writing this from the hospital. Don’t worry! The doctors say I’m going to be OK but I must warn you. The Dyson Ball Cleaner has a very misleading name.

Post from one of my Get "Write Thursday buddies, he's a clever fuker

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
We've had some friendly "thanks for the reply and good luck" responses to a "no thanks", and that is perfectly OK with me.

We had one once send a no thanks to us that I was a little surprised by. I thought for sure we were a good match for them, but we got the no thanks. It is rare that I am disappointed in a no thanks, but I was with them, but I certainly didn't question them about it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28367 posts)
My only response to a "no" is when it's a kindly written one. Just to say thanks for the note and to wish them well. Hopefully that's not perceived as pestering. But I absolutely will not ask "why not?" That's just bad form and truly reeks of desperation which is in no way an attractive trait. Appreciate the posts below. Definitely helps me understand the perceptions better. I've also experienced that in the forums with people constantly whispering and being told in public to knock it off.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
"Life is too short to waste my oxygen."--Mrs U

truer words

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16563 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  338  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  ... 837  Next »
3421 to 3430 of 8367
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.