Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes : Swingers Discussion 131080103381
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumQuote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... More 
Start   3381 to 3390 of 5217   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Capt. Thaddeus Harris: Proctor, this is an alley. Proctor: I know sir but these are the directions Mahoney gave me. Capt. Thaddeus Harris: Mahoney? Proctor: Yes he says this restaurant has the best salad bar in town. Capt. Thaddeus Harris: Well it damn sure better have! [they go inside] Capt. Thaddeus Harris: Proctor, I don't see a salad bar. Proctor: [sees the name of the restaurant, "The Blue Oyster"] Look sir. Maybe they serve fresh seafood. [laughs] Capt. Thaddeus Harris: Not funny you idiot!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Captain, Road Prison 36: What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
I'm all for Freedom of speech as long as I am not denied the right to respond to said speech. " ~ Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5441 posts)
"I hate to see the goldmine of the last eight years go away."

--What I imagine was said on the last day of GWB's tenure by Leno, Letterman, and every other late night host who had to do a comedic monologue every night.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
LOL! I don't want to turn this political, but regardless of where you stand, we lost a good thing when GWB left office. You just can't make this shit up. ;-)

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
"He'll be back after he rips off his ailing sister of her life savings."

If he has an ailing sister...

Probably ran out of shit to sell.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
sometime we have to belive bullshit,the truth just won't make sense....BS.....oil prices are to high,so I'am going to tax the oil companys to bring down prices.huh...somebody you know said this.....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I love people who constantly barrage people with such blissfull life.... My mechanic had a friend who was always making big money , on anything he did, yet he rented from my mechanic. I used to tell my mechanic the guy was full of shit, and he always said Nobody would bullshit like that. well the guy picked up stakes back in November and claimed he had to move to help his ailing sister in Texas....

Fast forward to 2 weeks ago, my mechaninc went to a property he had vacant except for tools and equipment. well used to house equipment. it turns out the other guy was stealing the tools and selling them to everybody, in fact he sold some of the tools to the guy he was stealing from when he was moving.

turns out the guy has @ 6 warrants for bad checks and possesion with the intent to sell. I guess he may be coming back from Texas sooner than he expected.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
the man I most admire is alfred e newmen,the man has made admazing quotes over the years.I think he should run fore president.he is my hero....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Too funny. That reminded me of a customer we hadn't heard from for a long time. So, I stopped by one day to see what they had going on. The customer looked at my card, then at me and said: " You went bankrupt and out of business 2 years ago."

Umm, no. It seems that someone from our office, who had retired, was telling everyone who would listen, that when he left, I'd be done- out of business- bankrupt.

That was about 15 years ago.

I began making a whole lot of phone calls and personal visits to customers after that.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... More 
Start   3381 to 3390 of 5217   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes