Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... More 
Start   3381 to 3390 of 6175   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Let me repost this so the Douche can try to spin it again..............

" I'm not comfortable with such a small geographic area, poor education, and high crime determining where PA's electoral votes go. "

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18160 posts)
""Forsyth County gave George W. Bush 83 percent of the vote, better than Democrats did in cities like Philadelphia and Manhattan"

ROFLMAO - There aren't enough votes in that county to make a difference in the results. Please pay attention

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18160 posts)
:D

Southaven MS
Username hidden
(1769 posts)
"I'm not a paranoid deranged millionaire. Goddammit, I'm a billionaire. " - Howard Hughes

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"Forsyth County gave George W. Bush 83 percent of the vote, better than Democrats did in cities like Philadelphia and Manhattan"

--The conservative Daily Caller, crowing about strongholds that deliver heavily conservative voting blocs, including some precincts in excess of 90%. 

"I am completely comfortable with citizens exercising their right to vote however they please regardless of their race, where they live, or how good their kids' schools are. Anything less seems arrogantly un-American."

--Me

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11742 posts)
philly . com/philly/news/nation_world/20121108_Vote_was_astronomical_for_Obama_in_some_Philadelphia_wards . html

I'm not comfortable with this

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18160 posts)
Blame the Douche if this thread blows up. I try to keep my posts to the Political fora.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18160 posts)
One of the local radio talk show hosts, who I don't really like, said it yesterday: "The bottom line for Pennsylvania's electoral votes depends on how many black people in Philadelphia come out to vote." It's true, and it's true in other states too. I'm not comfortable with it

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is my post. I'm not ashamed of it. The Douche that rearrainged it hasn't proven it false. I'm not comfortable with such a small geographic area, poor education, and high crime determining where PA's electoral votes go.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18160 posts)
"The bottom line for Pennsylvania's electoral votes depends on how many black people in Philadelphia come out to vote." 

--A radio talkshow host's comment, as quoted in the political forums

"It's true, and it's true in other states too. I'm not comfortable with it."

--Someone's verbatim reaction to the radio quote

"At least he's out in the open about his racial bigotry and discomfort with black citizens having their votes counted."

--The first thought that ran through my head upon reading the above. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11742 posts)
"It is long enough, on my end. I don't know what your problem is."

My hubby

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... More 
Start   3381 to 3390 of 6175   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes