Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes : Swingers Discussion 131080103361
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumQuote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... More 
Start   3361 to 3370 of 5391   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We need more honey badgers. Over-sensitivity in adults on website forums is so unattractive.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I don't think there is anything wrong, with expecting people, to have a little common courtesy, to let people work it out, without their little digs. I have been posting here long enough to know, that isn't going to happen so I ignore them.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17969 posts)
"I'm melting! I'm melting!"

The wicked witch of the west. :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5247 posts)
Some believe the forums should always be lollipops and balloons. I personally do not see the forums any different than the reality most of us live in. Everyday you encounter people you like and people who annoy the hell out of you. Issues can and do arise. Some you can avoid, some you ignore and some who are always in your face, rub you the wrong way . There is nothing personal about a forum, there is nothing that is between 2 people privately. Anything you bring to the forums is food for comment and to expect otherwise is rather naive. When one airs dirty laundry in public people are going to examine your bloomers. Is there a difference between being snarky and being funny? The answer lies in the interpretation of any given reader. Unfortunately that answer typically is based on who says what and whether one likes the person who made the comment. Personally I think many people spend far too much time dissecting the words of those they dislike looking for something, anything to take offense to. There is much truth in the statement "When I am already mad at you everything single thing you do pisses me off". It would seem to me at some point that would get very old. Either fix it or get the hell over it . I also find it ridiculous to continually bring up the "past" when disagreeing. I don't do it in my personal life and I won't do it here. Frankly I wish more would stick to the argument at hand. It reminds me of my youngest son when he was a teen. Every time he was sent to his room for misbehavior he'd spend the next hour yelling down the stairs about every indignity he ever suffered. "remember when you said this, he did that, you didn't punish so and so" It aggravated me then and aggravates me now. In his case it just meant more time in his room until he could behave like something less than an immature brat. Today is a new day, clean your slates for todays woes and get over the past. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
- The people who live in a golden age usually go around complaining how yellow everything looks. ~Randall Jarrell

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Now we're on the same page girl!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
YW Shesmooth...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Carrie, you will notice Wayne hasn't posted in ages...he was quite specific that he now only responds to those who report. You know, those who can't hold their own in a debate so resort to running to mommy when getting their ass handed to them yet gain.

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12058 posts)
I ain't picky about positions, not partners, silly boy!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17969 posts)
You had better be picky if you expect to get me babe!

I'm quite selective! ;-)

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... More 
Start   3361 to 3370 of 5391   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes