Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  331  332  333  334  335  336  337  338  339  340  ... 731  Next »
3351 to 3360 of 7309
User Details are only visible to members.
"As you sew, so shall you rip!"~one of my fellow corsetiers

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11836 posts)
Ok, so its a few days old, but still makes me chuckle...

Took my son and daughter out to dinner the other night to celebrate the dreaded 5-0. It was a small, intimate French restaurant - husband-chef and wife- Maitre D. After seating us in their main dining room, the wife approaches the table and asks if we're celebrating a special occasion. So, my 9 year old daughter pipes up, "Its MY daddy's birthday...and its a BIG one!"

Kids today...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11715 posts)
"Actually, no my post wasn't about you, but if the show fits feel free to lace that bitch up and wear it".... Also on Facebook, since we seem to be on that theme.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11836 posts)
I'm the kind of friend that will help you hide a dead body, but if you betray me just remember: I know how to hide a dead body.

saw it posted on Facebook, but sums up my feelings lately.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21319 posts)
they do make spill-proof keyboards lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2778 posts)
As luck would have it, I keep an extra supply of keyboards under my bed (next to the monster). They don't ship well. So, better hurry over.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11715 posts)
he owes me a laptop

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21319 posts)
"BT, you owe bme a keybvoard"~me, moments after spitting tea all over it, laughing so hard

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11836 posts)
"Man! Your voice as changed, but you still got that same, unmistakable breath." -Good's response the next time

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11715 posts)
Who farted?

-The guilty party in the elevator

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  331  332  333  334  335  336  337  338  339  340  ... 731  Next »
3351 to 3360 of 7309
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.