Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  330  331  332  333  334  335  336  337  338  339  ... 804  Next »
3341 to 3350 of 8038
User Details are only visible to members.
“I feel bad for the dude that called him out, because I promise Joe will knock the living shit out of him. He’s going to wish he challenged Joe in his other show Fear Factor rather than going into the octagon with him. I know I myself would rather eat a bull testicle then take a kick to the face from Rogan.”

Dana White

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8393 posts)
Looking, thank you. :)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Welcome Back Seduction, You were missed.

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9784 posts)
If you have a pizza with radius z and thickness a, its volume is pi*z*z*a.

-From "1,227 Quite Interesting Facts to Blow Your Socks Off".

Username hidden
(204 posts)
A fine glass vase goes from treasure to trash, the moment it is broken. Fortunately, something else happens to you and me. Pick up your pieces. Then, help me gather mine.

-Vera Nazarian

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
“Man is a clever animal who behaves like an imbecile.”

Albert Schweitzer

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
"Skype is sometimes the only way to be together, it sure can make your day when you get that call and see them." ~~~~ anonymous

S:)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5714 posts)
Shelly,

The water you saw was very blue and just a little chilly. It was nice to "see" you both by the way. The fried who made the comment was talking about what was coming out of the faucet. Lol

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
K is highly allergic which means our potential playmate pool is cut by about 50%. and no, many of them don't understand that you can't just pop in a breath mint to solve the problem. it's on them, their clothing, their hair. it is very frustrating because sometimes they are extremely attractive but then you look at the profile and its like "aw damn" cause there's the little ciggy icon. we miss out on soooo many hot people we'd love to play with because of smoking.

"Smokers are quitting by the thousands every day... by dying."

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8465 posts)
"Thats such a nasty habit" -me about smoking

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  330  331  332  333  334  335  336  337  338  339  ... 804  Next »
3341 to 3350 of 8038
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.