Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... More 
Start   3321 to 3330 of 5615   End
User Details are only visible to members.
and that's just my observartion of "the game" recently.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(5418 posts)
Smooth, to answer your question. I think more times then not people forget that these forums are like a reality TV show. People forget the camera's are running so to speak. Or not IDK for sure, nor do I really care. There are thousands of silent viewers everyday. I just don't care to have a emotional attachment other then positive thoughts when needed. I save that for birdie mail or in person time.

I'm a attention whore and try to post for the mass audience when ever possible to invoke thought, rebel rouse and generally goof around in a virtual world. I don't know or care about real lives off the boards.Or what's behind a non direct to a certain person quote post ect. ect ect. unless I post it directly to someone. I give zero credence too everything else. The anonymity of venting was the point of the thread in the first place when I made it. If ***you*** think it's meant for ***you,*** bazinga, if not and ***you*** thought so anyway,, double bazinga again 3 points,,,swooosh it's all net. That's board ball "it's a game"....nothing more nothing less.

***Author's note *** You is defined as you the reader ***

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(3942 posts)
fun, it wasn't intended as a blanket statement as if to say it applied to every single post ever made in that thread, and it's hard to imagine anyone taking such a literal view of it.

it does, however, seem to be the case for some, particularly recently. when someone posts quotes from the dalai lama, it feels to me as if this is a person who seeks to find, and enjoy, peace. if that is true, the opposite would seem at least a reasonable possibility, would it not?

agree or disagree, it's just my opinion.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(5418 posts)
"i really believe the quotes we post say a lot about the lives we live, and the things we live for"

Smooth, not sure I agree with you on that. I've posted "provocative" quotes here that say nothing about me other than what I think is provocative. Your post did prompt me to scroll back to when I first started posting here, just to refresh my recollections. I found one of my early posts that I'd like to share again, quoting one of my favorite forumers, the Big Storm:

"I wouldnt mine having a wife but she has to go home to her husband in the morning" 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I'm not an overly PC person by any means. But I'm with Carrie on her statement.

"I generally avoid temptation. Unless I can't resist it." Mae West

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
you know FF, of all the threads in these forums, i think this one may give us the clearest window into the lives of some of those who post. some enjoy sharing quotes of humor. some love to share quotes about finding inner peace and happiness.

i really believe the quotes we post say a lot about the lives we live, and the things we live for. or, maybe we're just losing something in the translation.

but i doubt it.

“Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness or misery." red skelton

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(5418 posts)
"Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17318 posts)
OMG! that is hysterical Fun!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17318 posts)
Since I'm blocked I can only guess that heat said that....lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Lmao fun!

Username hidden
(795 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... More 
Start   3321 to 3330 of 5615   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes