Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... More 
Start   3321 to 3330 of 6256   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop." ? Laurell K. Hamilton

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"You say you are them most men can handle to a room full of DOMs and think you don't have us laughing, All good Masters enjoy a brat to the fullest, silly woman , got to love your spunk."

some unsolicited message from a douchebag on another site...I never posted crap "in a roomful of DOMS"! So THERE, nyah!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11054 posts)
From IB 20 in another thread...

"select couples" is a little off-putting. -------------------- Might as well say "Select Single Males" - that's about as common as "think cock" - but I might add that to my profile.

Think ItsBeen, Think Cock! LOL

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10115 posts)
It's much too long to transcribe. ------------------ Ohhhhh Thank you! ;-)

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
It's much too long to transcribe.

It's the final speech from the Charlie Chaplin movie "The Great Dictator". It's nearly 5 minutes long, but it's worth watching.

w ww.youtube.c om/watch?v=NXsoakk3GRk

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22639 posts)
Me, jog? Pfffft. If you see me running, you better run too cuz something is chasing me!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
"You've got to lick it before you can stick it!"~LaWanda Page, best known as "Aunt Esther" on Sanford and Son

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11054 posts)
Evey: Who are you? V. : Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask. Evey: Well I can see that. V. : Of course you can, I’m not questioning your powers of observation, I’m merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is. Evey: Oh, right. V. : But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace soubriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona. Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V. Evey: Are you like a crazy person? V. : I’m quite sure they will say so.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22639 posts)
I have several guys around here I'm fond of too. But not lifestyle. Most of the emails I get are amusing to say the least.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20231 posts)
I have a few male friends up there that I have fond memories of....from WAAAYYY back in the day.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11054 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... More 
Start   3321 to 3330 of 6256   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes