Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  335  336  337  ... 794  Next »
3321 to 3330 of 7935
User Details are only visible to members.
"I think I precede my bullshit with the words "I think," as much as or more than just about anyone."

--Me

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13541 posts)
"Peace does not come through prayer, we human beings must create peace."

Dalai Lama

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
"I think the words "I think" almost always precede bullshit. Except in this case."

- Me

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26871 posts)
Young lady in the gym had on a t-shirt that read "Sore today or sorry tomorrow." I thought that was cute.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
I'm as pure as the driven slush. --Tullulah Bankhead

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4378 posts)
Kibbs say the darndest things.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13541 posts)
H.R. Giger has died. I loved his work. You've seen it if you ever watched any of the Alien movies. I also loved his quote that MSN news used in their article.

"My paintings seem to make the strongest impression on people who are, well, who are crazy," Giger said in a 1979 interview with Starlog magazine. "If they like my work they are creative ... or they are crazy."

movies.msn. com/movies/article.aspx?news=866940

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1833 posts)
"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent." ~ Marilyn vos Savant

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15269 posts)
"Ow! My ass!"~ Eric Cartman

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(11953 posts)
"Not a day goes by that I don't think of Richard and our love, our right to marry, and how much it meant to me to have that freedom to marry the person precious to me, even if others thought he was the "wrong kind of person" for me to marry. ... That's what Loving, and loving, are all about."

--Mildred Loving, on the 40th anniversary of Loving v. Virginia, in which the Supreme Court set aside a criminal conviction for interracial marriage

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13541 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  335  336  337  ... 794  Next »
3321 to 3330 of 7935
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.