Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  335  336  337  ... 804  Next »
3321 to 3330 of 8037
User Details are only visible to members.
"The world is full of nice people. If you can't find one, be one."

Nishan Panwar

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
"And things, as things do, changed"~6 word story

I found this so simple and so moving.... And describes most of my life, looking back. Fire the first time in my life, I'm not restless. I'm happy where I'm at.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12004 posts)
Sometimes the nicest people you meet are covered in Tattoos & sometimes the most judgmental people you meet go to church on Sundays.

~Earl Dibbles, Jr.

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1100 posts)
“You shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.”

Maya Angelou

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
It is ridiculous to assume/imply that everything can be mended with a duct tape apology.

savandwin

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2999 posts)
To Joseph Stalin: "Stop sending people to kill me! We've already captured five of them, one of them with a bomb and another with a rifle... If you don't stop sending killers, I'll send a very fast working one to Moscow and I certainly won't have to send another." -Josip Broz Tito

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(71 posts)
I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.

Ron White

Username hidden
(196 posts)
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

Username hidden
(196 posts)
partial: '....staying together at all costs is not always the best or healthiest thing people can do."--Scandle

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15515 posts)
It's not whether you get knocked up, it's whether you got down.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27126 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  328  329  330  331  332  333  334  335  336  337  ... 804  Next »
3321 to 3330 of 8037
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.