Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... More 
Start   3301 to 3310 of 6116   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow, Perfect.....very meaningful for me. Thanks for sharing!

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
“Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden.”

? Phaedrus

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18130 posts)
"Bring on an intelligent discourse about politics, and Sed melts! the more heated, the faster her clothes drop." -Seduction

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"This is my last say on the topic here. If Perf feels the need to respond or insult further, I'll give him the last word. " i Yaaaaaaaa, like Fun didn't bring this here to insult me. The spin of this douche is never ending.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18130 posts)
Yes, since the douche came here to grandstand with his first post, I shall gladly have the last.

The only comment about the vote in Philly being black was from the Radio. I went into detail about the education, employment, and crime of Philly as compared to the rest of the state. I can't change, nor do I care that a large percentage of the voters are black. I care that so many, in such a place, with such general chararacteristics, and such overwhelming support of one candidate can swing all of PA's electoral votes.

Spin-Ahoy is a douche.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18130 posts)
IB - LIKE! LOL!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9802 posts)
"You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you can’t fool Mom. She's pretty nice and she's pretty smart. If you listen to Mom you won't go far wrong." - Captain Penny

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
EXCELLENT quote, Nic!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Just my humble opinion but I really wish everyone would stop dragging their political fights into the open forums. Just seems like grandstanding to me to take what was said elsewhere and post it here as a "Quote".

"The trouble with this country is that there are too many politicians who believe, with a conviction based on experience, that you can fool all of the people all of the time."

~ Franklin P. Adams

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I think it's a shame when ANY one type, class, color, or whatever, determines who gets appointed to what. I think all leaders should lead all people they are elected to lead, and voters should look at the bigger picture, not just the promises.

Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often...and for the same reason!~ Mark Twain

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... More 
Start   3301 to 3310 of 6116   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes