Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  324.1  325.1  326.1  327.1  328.1  329.1  330.1  331.1  332.1  333.1  ... 758  Next »
3282 to 3291 of 7576
User Details are only visible to members.
"What is your major malfunction numbnut? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?"

Gny. Sgt. Hartman

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8456 posts)
"Lead follow or get the fuck out of the way"

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
I don't see why not. People often imagine Babe Ruth as an overweight half-witted lunk who could simply hit the ball better than anyone of his time (and arguably better than anyone ever, but that's subjective). The truth is that most of what we see of Babe Ruth was late in his career, well past his prime both mentally and physically, and there's no reason to believe he was the bumbling idiot he's often portrayed to be.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25968 posts)
Who woulda thunk that Babe Ruth would provide such a powerful quote?

Irving TX
Username hidden
(954 posts)
"I need all of y'all to take your right hand, reach down between your legs and grab your hair, then pull your head out of your fore point of contact. In other words, pull your heads out of your ASS!!!"

Drill Sergeant

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
"I've heard people say that the trouble with the world is that we haven’t enough great leaders. I think we haven’t enough great followers. I have stood side by side with great thinkers—surgeons, engineers, economists, men who deserve a great following—and have heard the crowd cheer me instead. I love my profession. I like playing baseball. I love the fans too, but I think they cheered too loudly, and they cheered for the wrong man." — Babe Ruth

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"Backblast area all clear"

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
"GAS....GAS.....GAS"

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
"Danger Close" -Thats what you hear right before time to kiss your ass goodbye.

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
We have been over run---direct all fire on our location!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8344 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  324.1  325.1  326.1  327.1  328.1  329.1  330.1  331.1  332.1  333.1  ... 758  Next »
3282 to 3291 of 7576
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.