Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  324.1  325.1  326.1  327.1  328.1  329.1  330.1  331.1  332.1  333.1  ... 677  Next »
3282 to 3291 of 6766
User Details are only visible to members.
I watched the movie 3 times. I cry each and every time. I discover a new pearl of wisdom, with each viewing. It is an awesome movie!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
@ sed, that was a great movie. I/we didn't think much of it at first glance. But *sonny proved his acting weight in slumdog millionaire so we hung in there till the end.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
In the end, all will be ok. If it isn't ok, it is not the end. - Sonny, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Always be nice to bankers. Always be nice to pension fund managers. Always be nice to the media. In that order.

John Gotti

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
"There's so much shit coming out his mouth, I don't know if I should offer him a breath mint or toilet paper"~me

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11385 posts)
Alterra Coffee (a Milwaukee coffee roaster) Sometimes the best way to stay productive is to step outside of your comfort zone – are you trying anything new this weekend?

I found this amusing because tomorrow Mr. Scandle and I will be attending a LS party we've never been to before. Somehow I don't think writing about that on Facebook would serve any good purpose! lol

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10764 posts)
The manner in which an insult is hurled, more often is a reflection on the hurler than anything else." Funahoy

I would concur, but I have to admit the word hurl gave me a little gag reflex :)

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
I would rather be a artist that no one gets, then a dick that needs a hug.

Me # wordsforwednesday ;)~

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
**Cit's best to sleep through this boring snoozer that is trumped up as some sort of big deal.

for pete's sake it's only 6.2 miles. anyone less than an arm-chair fatty can knock it out in less than 45 minutes.

it's going be raining. anyone sitting in the rain watching a bunch of losers runner a kindergarten-like distance run is a fool....

Some hater posting about the Peachtree road race this 4th of July in downtown Atlanta in the AJC online comments section.....

***Haters are going to hate *me*

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
**C&P** There's a skiter on my peter, sweet Marie There's another on my brother, don't you see. There's a hundred on my cousin, don't you hear those bastards buzzin, There's a skiter on my peter, sweet Marie......

SLS member in the fantasies thread.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  324.1  325.1  326.1  327.1  328.1  329.1  330.1  331.1  332.1  333.1  ... 677  Next »
3282 to 3291 of 6766
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy