Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  324  325  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  ... 759  Next »
3281 to 3290 of 7581
User Details are only visible to members.
"You can't stop people from talking about you, but you can give them something to talk about."

-Miley Cyrus

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
You have to live with the choices you make. It is not my responsibility to make you feel ok about making them.

~Me

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
and as for you Shelly... you HAVE been drafted. you just haven't arrived for duty yet.

Yet. :)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8456 posts)
@Kibbie, imagining you in your little AF outfit. :)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8456 posts)
"Jesus, have I been drafted"

Me, after reading all the military quotes:)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5449 posts)
"What's the matter airman: don't you liiiikkkke me?" {in a very nasal Yankee accent}~ Sgt Munsinger Lackland AFB 1986, to the airman next to me. It was all I could do to not laugh.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11871 posts)
"What is your major malfunction numbnut? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?"

Gny. Sgt. Hartman

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8456 posts)
"Lead follow or get the fuck out of the way"

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
I don't see why not. People often imagine Babe Ruth as an overweight half-witted lunk who could simply hit the ball better than anyone of his time (and arguably better than anyone ever, but that's subjective). The truth is that most of what we see of Babe Ruth was late in his career, well past his prime both mentally and physically, and there's no reason to believe he was the bumbling idiot he's often portrayed to be.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25976 posts)
Who woulda thunk that Babe Ruth would provide such a powerful quote?

Irving TX
Username hidden
(955 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  324  325  326  327  328  329  330  331  332  333  ... 759  Next »
3281 to 3290 of 7581
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.