Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes : Swingers Discussion 131080103281
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumQuote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... More 
Start   3281 to 3290 of 5345   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"you couldn't make shit this funny up if you tried. :) "

I believe SS said that !

I wonder if my posting that quote is "funny" or "snarky" ? Wait I really don't care lol Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
You see Fun, there's a perfect example. I know how much some enjoy the opportunity to pile on. If you respond, oh well now you're fighting with another one, add them to the list. If you ignore them, it's oh, so you've got nothing to say to that, right? LOL

And stop trying to drag me to that cagefight thread. I want part of you Mr Ambassador. :)

Trying to move on!

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
The CageFight room is now open for business if anyone wants to take it there."

--Me

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Mr Leeza, you made your point, allow me to make mine. When someone tells lies, regardless of how many times they are called out on their lies, (i.e. "please provide us all with a list of threads in which I am currently involved in any kind of disagreement with anyone") and that challenge goes unanswered. Lie. Pathological is my opinion.

If the word "shitbag" offends you. Please suggest to me a word which fits a person who jumps into a conversation, not to offer an opinion on the topic, but instead, for the sole purpose of making an attack one one of the members involved in the discussion, and I will try to remember to use that word instead.

The higher standard I am trying to hold myself to, is to be able to look at myself, my words, and my actions objectively, and if I am wrong, be man enough to say so, apologize and move on. I do find it interesting however, that while I see people coming out of the woodwork to line up to take a shot, I have yet to read a single response to my statement. Where is the fault in suggesting that two people be allowed to work out their issue, without others attacking one side or the other? It was an opinion. It has "irritated" some. Can someome please show me how this becomes such a horrible suggestion and worthy of all this? I have a feeling it is less about the message, and more about the messenger.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
Shesmoo, ouch... BTW, I disagree (about the shoe fits comment) and you are being quite the "she-cat"** today!

Now, back to the thread...

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." Oscar Wilde

**quoting Shesmooth from last month when he wrote that the men of the forums are gone and only the "she-cats" have remained.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6916 posts)
"irritated"? Come on now. Don't you go getting emotional on me. :)

Leeza, I'll borrow a line from another poster. "if the shoe fits, wear it Cinderella".

Mel, I'll take your word for it that you make a good asshole for your friends. I'm fact, you should be proud of yourself. Your post did accomplish something after all. You took a discussion between two people that was done and over, and managed to open it back up into a big shitpile. Yep. You're a good one. LOL

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
You can be a prick Fj, just never be a dick!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16785 posts)
I certainly can be! (wink wink....) particularly when in the company of a sexy bitch from Texas!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16785 posts)
Looks like I need to be a prick...:-}

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
You're a slutty cunt! :)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17950 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... More 
Start   3281 to 3290 of 5345   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes