Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  330  ... 759  Next »
3251 to 3260 of 7581
User Details are only visible to members.
"Work for a cause....not the applause. Live life to express....not to impress. Don't strive to make your presence noticed ...just to make your absence felt." ~unknown

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Paddle your own canoe...but never turn down an offer to rock that man in the boat?

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12181 posts)
"Love Many, Trust Few, and Always Paddle your Own Canoe"

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1097 posts)
Not to be a nit-picker, but although it's from Meatloaf's album, Meatloaf himself neither wrote or said it - it was Jim Steinman.

Fun fact: While Jim Steinman is best known for writing songs for Meatloaf, he also wrote Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse of the Heart", and two songs ("More" and "This Corrosion") for one of my favorite bands ever - Sisters of Mercy.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25976 posts)
"On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?" - Meatloaf

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
I ask that of all my friends. ...I just like the sound of it!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11871 posts)
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? " - The Joker

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
All this puts me in mind of one of my favorite quotes by one of the most delightful authors:" Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind"~ Theodor S. Geisel AKA Dr. Seuss

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11871 posts)
That's why I said "to a certain extent."

I'm only willing/capable of idiot-proofing my commentary to a certain extent. I try to be as clear and concise as possible to minimize doubt and confusion, but sometimes people are idiots and still don't get it. There's nothing you can do about them other than ask them for extra cheese and to hold the mayo.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3294 posts)
"A rider who doesn't ride is already dead inside"

On a happier side, "I have never seen a good day that couldn't be made better on three wheels"

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(14 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  330  ... 759  Next »
3251 to 3260 of 7581
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.