Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes : Swingers Discussion 131080103244
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumQuote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... More 
Start   3244 to 3253 of 5222   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Quite correct madam. Apologies. In fact, it should have been concluded with a question mark as well.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5087 posts)
* Why make it about who has a problem with who. *

Correction:

who has a problem with whom.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16444 posts)
Please refer me to the post where I wrote anything about you thinking I am bullying anyone. It's just conversation Carrie. Why make it about who has a problem with who. I tried to have that convo, you didn't want to. Then you decided to throw it up in my face here in the forums, a week or so ago and I moved on.

As I said, agree to disagree and let's just move on.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5087 posts)
I didn't say I believed everything in here. I also did not say you were the one bullying. It is funny. We use to agree a lot when you didn't have a problem, with me. That is okay. I still don't have a problem with you, no matter how hard you try to make one.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
We'll never agree so we may as well agree to disagree. Moving on.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5087 posts)
Bullying is bullying, whether by individual or group. IMO, anyone who constantly harasses others should be suspended. If they refuse to stop after a number of suspensions, they should be banned, and I don't care who we're talking about. That is my opinion.

As far as the reference to the real world or otherwise, it was simply in reference to what takes place outside of these forums, as compared to what takes place in them. If you choose believe everything here, that is your choice. As to following people around and harassing or bullying, puuuuleeeeze!

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5087 posts)
Also, just because you don't agree, with my world, doesn't make my world any less real than yours.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
Exactly bullying is bullying. Just because you are doing it to a bully, doesn't change that. I have seen several posters start in, on someone who just came back. They are following her around and bullying her. Even though she is ignoring them and has not started anything. That is bullying. By what you have said, they should get banned.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
Not quite true. A bully is an individual.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Bullshit. Bullying is bullying, whether in your make believe world or on a global scale. The concept is the same, and the solution is the same.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5087 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... More 
Start   3244 to 3253 of 5222   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes