Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... More 
Start   3241 to 3250 of 6216   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think of you."

John Wooden

Berlin MD
Username hidden
(54 posts)
“We may not be able to prepare the future for our children, but we can at least prepare our children for the future.”

FDR

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2376 posts)
"If raising children was going to be easy, it wouldn't start with something called labor."~ author unknown

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11012 posts)
Consistency is the last resort of the unimaginative.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2376 posts)
"When your tank becomes disabled, become a pill box. When out of ammonition, become a bunker. When out of time, become hero's." The beast.

"God didn't make mankind, he made dumb animals thinking that they are smarter and more civilized than they really are."

"Are we to believe that humanity is an enlightened species? If so, we ought to change the light bulb, it has been burnt out for the last thousand years or so."

"you are telling me that we must let the enemy shoot us before we can shoot back?" Unknown airman asked an unknown captain in the army. "yes, they are the ROEs of Iraq." Unknown airman begins to regreat the fact that he raised his hand to serve such a backwards nation.

Robert_H

"No man has ever won a war by dying for his nation. He won it by making the other poor bastard die for his." Patton.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8163 posts)
"The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes."

Winston Churchill

Berlin MD
Username hidden
(54 posts)
This was on one of those e cards and I thought it was funny~and personally relatable: "I wish I could sleep but my damn A.D.D. kicks in and well basically, one sheep, two sheep, cow, turtle, duck, Old McDonald had a farm, HEEEY, Macarena!"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11012 posts)
PG, very nice quote, and I agree with that sentiment very much.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11012 posts)
sometimes people who are hundreds of miles away can make you feel better then the people who are right next to us.

unknown

with the exception of my wonderful husband this is how I have felt the last several weeks. To the people who have been there for me even though they are far away, a heartfelt thank you my friends.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20150 posts)
"The waist is a terrible thing to mind."

Help me out here, I really don't know who said that. Ronald McDonald?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4925 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... More 
Start   3241 to 3250 of 6216   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes