Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  ... 816  Next »
3241 to 3250 of 8156
User Details are only visible to members.
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."

Username hidden
(140 posts)
I heard a woman in her late 50s complaining about the DJ to the staff, saying:

"He's playing all techno.. we're all a bunch of old white people here, all we want is classic rock"

Well, not everyone is white, and we sure as hell ain't all old. And he was playing sometimes, you cranky old bitch.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27540 posts)
I ask you, what good are we as red-blooded, American, heterosexual males if we do not make vagina safety a priority?

I'll try to calm down now. ;)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8467 posts)
"Baby, you want some sun block? I saw you sittin' over here and since I'm a Ginger, too, I didn't think you'd want that beautiful vagina gettin' burnt."

- Overheard yesterday at the nekkid pool.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12857 posts)
"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives."--Annie Dillard

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15893 posts)
@Shelly, funny you should mention that... :)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8467 posts)
Thanks shesmooth, what can I say....I enjoy helping my fellow man/men resolve their erections.

Mrs. Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5770 posts)
Lead, follow or get the fuck out of the way. -big sign in one of my old barracks dayroom.

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
Franklin Clinton:"Man I am drunk."

Trevor Philips:"Lightweight...say...do you like me, kid?"

Franklin:"You're my favorite psycho-you or Michael...or Lamar. Or me. Shit. I only know psychos. Shit. That's no good."

Trevor:"Because I love you, man. I love you."

Franklin:"That's nice."

Trevor and Franklin-Grand Theft Auto 5

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1933 posts)
"Well, loyalty is important. Let me put it that way...loyalty is important. That's the only code you need. Loyalty is the code. Kill strangers. Protect friends. Eat ememies."

Trevor Philips-Grand Theft Auto 5

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1933 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  ... 816  Next »
3241 to 3250 of 8156
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.