Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  ... 759  Next »
3241 to 3250 of 7584
User Details are only visible to members.
If you hit this sign, you will hit that bridge!

TxDOT

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8344 posts)
Technically, the glass is always full.. 1/2 water, 1/2 air.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8344 posts)
"The only thing necessary for Evil to prevail is that good men do nothing" -Winston Churchill

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18745 posts)
Choose your battles wisely. Life isn't measured by how many times you stood up to fight. It's not winning battles that makes you happy, but it's how many times you turned away and chose to look into a better direction. Life is too short to spend it on warring. Fight only the most, most important ones, let the rest go...

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(5451 posts)
"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." -Margaret Thatcher

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
"But, arguing with me will get you nothing accomplished except making you look like a fool. "

- rdy2playwu

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25976 posts)
I used to work in a fire hydrant factory. You couldn't park anywhere near the place. - Steven Wright

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12181 posts)
Some things to think about from the late, great Mitch Hedberg:

"My fake plants died because I forgot to water them."

"My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana and I said "No. But I would like a regular banana later, so, yeah."

"My lucky number is four billion. This doesn't come in very handy when you're gambling."

"My belt holds my pants up, but the belt loops hold my belt. I am unsure who is the real hero."

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3294 posts)
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right!

Henry Ford

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8344 posts)
The greatest fear in this world is the opinions of others. And the moment that you are unafraid of the crowd you are no longer a sheep, you become a lion. A great roar arises in your heart, the roar of freedom.

~OSHO

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8344 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  ... 759  Next »
3241 to 3250 of 7584
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.