Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  ... 721  Next »
3241 to 3250 of 7203
User Details are only visible to members.
I think I found a good use for it.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Good, the uncle I mentioned a while ago taught me that one. Its a big hit after a family holiday meal.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(11428 posts)
OK, so I'm a day late seeing it, but I hope to make an honest man of BT with his "your voice has changed" quote attributed to me.

You been holding out on us with that time machine haven't you?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Euripides? Ya, Eumendadem?

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(11428 posts)
"As you sew, so shall you rip!"~one of my fellow corsetiers

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11764 posts)
Ok, so its a few days old, but still makes me chuckle...

Took my son and daughter out to dinner the other night to celebrate the dreaded 5-0. It was a small, intimate French restaurant - husband-chef and wife- Maitre D. After seating us in their main dining room, the wife approaches the table and asks if we're celebrating a special occasion. So, my 9 year old daughter pipes up, "Its MY daddy's birthday...and its a BIG one!"

Kids today...

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(11428 posts)
"Actually, no my post wasn't about you, but if the show fits feel free to lace that bitch up and wear it".... Also on Facebook, since we seem to be on that theme.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11764 posts)
I'm the kind of friend that will help you hide a dead body, but if you betray me just remember: I know how to hide a dead body.

saw it posted on Facebook, but sums up my feelings lately.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21195 posts)
they do make spill-proof keyboards lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2742 posts)
As luck would have it, I keep an extra supply of keyboards under my bed (next to the monster). They don't ship well. So, better hurry over.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(11428 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  329  ... 721  Next »
3241 to 3250 of 7203
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.