Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  ... 699  Next »
3231 to 3240 of 6989
User Details are only visible to members.
"I know the voices in my head are not real, but they have such cool ideas!" - on a t-shirt I saw a few weeks ago

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1625 posts)
Melvin: I remember Chubb quite well. I took a test there years ago on Wall Street when I was just a kid. I did so poorly that woman looked at me as if to say "really," back then before that became a popular expression. I went on to bigger and better things. There is a store in the mall that has tons of plaques with sayings; going to take pic next time so I can post some. They are really funny.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
"A healthy vajajay is a happy vajajay! "~Melvin B.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11551 posts)
Time heals everything....and if it doesn't then death will.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4920 posts)
very good quote, Shelly.

As to the other....I've been getting wet lately thinking about....oh, I digress...{blush}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11551 posts)
Song lyric by Willie Nelson:

"Forgiving you was easy, but forgetting seems to take the longest time."

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4920 posts)
nj: I am going to see if they have another one. I got it on the sale rack. Will let you know.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
love the one from your tee shirt BLT. need to get one for me--mind if i borrow that?

today's quote which is a propos at the moment:

"some people feel the rain. others just get wet."--bob marley

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9843 posts)
Okay, I have two: I read this on a young lady's t-shirt yesterday "Get Your Own Swagg." I have a t-shirt that says: "I am the girl you pretend to be online."

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
"In marriage there are no manners to keep up, and beneath the wildest accusations no real criticism. Each is familiar with that ancient child in the other who may erupt again. We are not ridiculous to ourselves. We are ageless. That is the luxury of the wedding ring." - Enid Begnold

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  ... 699  Next »
3231 to 3240 of 6989
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.