Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  ... 720  Next »
3231 to 3240 of 7199
User Details are only visible to members.
"The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"Look at that! That is a complete fucking fraud, and it looks a hundred percent real. It's the best work I've ever done in my life, ..., because it's so honest."

Dustin Hoffman, playing role of Hollywood producer Stanley Motss in Wag the Dog

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13007 posts)
"This one time, at Bible Camp, some bastard glued all the pages of the Bible together- except that one."

What, no sticky stuff on that page?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13007 posts)
"Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions."

-Ezekiel 23:19-20

This one time, at Bible Camp, some bastard glued all the pages of the Bible together- except that one.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
"An innocent Brainfart is always preferable to a deliberate rhino fart. You can quote me on that." F.A.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5164 posts)
Oh, I'm sorry.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(11418 posts)
I think I found a good use for it.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Good, the uncle I mentioned a while ago taught me that one. Its a big hit after a family holiday meal.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(11418 posts)
OK, so I'm a day late seeing it, but I hope to make an honest man of BT with his "your voice has changed" quote attributed to me.

You been holding out on us with that time machine haven't you?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Euripides? Ya, Eumendadem?

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(11418 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  ... 720  Next »
3231 to 3240 of 7199
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.