Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  ... 776  Next »
3231 to 3240 of 7753
User Details are only visible to members.
"When people throw shit, it tends to splatter and hit more than its intended target."--DDinTexas

(truer words)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14865 posts)
"If it's important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse." ----- Stuart J. Davidson

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5562 posts)
"Be careful what you say in social media, because no matter what, we live in a hypersensitive society where people are just looking for any reason to be offended and make a huge deal about nothing." --unknown

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5562 posts)
“Sometimes the facts in my head get bored and decide to take a walk in my mouth. Frequently this is a bad thing.”

Scott Westerfeld

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
“Some things are better than sex, and some are worse, but there’s nothing exactly like it.” W. C. Fields

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
"respect I give when I meet you, trust you will earn,and I can take one or both away at any time that I feel you don't deserve it"

--BigStorm, who used to post here before going buh buh buh bye. He was a good dood.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13458 posts)
Verry wise, and very redundant

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11923 posts)
"A journey of a thousand miles starts with single step" Some Asian dude from Asia

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
“Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can anyone deny themselves the pleasure of my company?"

Zora Neale Hurston

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."

Steve Jobs

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  328  ... 776  Next »
3231 to 3240 of 7753
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.