Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  318  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  ... 695  Next »
3221 to 3230 of 6941
User Details are only visible to members.
BLT, I bought a sweat shirt in Cape Cod. "The beatingswill continue until moral improves".

I get a lot of positive comments.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2128 posts)
i have a plaque on my fridge that says "what if doing the hokey pokey really is what it's all about"

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2635 posts)
This reminds me of plaque we have outside our door. It reads " Don't go away mad, just go away".....my friends get my humor, everyone should take it seriously lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I sat in front of a store in Myrtle Beach waiting for it to open so I could buy a tea towel that says "It's not about where you go in life but who you take with you."

I have another door hanger thing that says "Learn from the mistakes of others. You don't have time to learn them all yourself."

I need these reinforcements. It sort of keeps you away from selfishness which is mostly the nature of humans.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
Cop: that's good!....LMAO

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
dear santa, i've been good all year. ok, most of the time. once in a while...fuck it, i'll buy my own shit.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2635 posts)
I have a Christmas thing that you hang on the door that says "Be Naughty. Save Santa The Trip."

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
Naughty LOL

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I'm giving Jay Leno his monologue zinger for tonight.

"So did you see these illegal immigrants are on a hunger strike, demanding they be legalized? Did you hear that?

Well I figure - if they stick it through to the end - it'll solve the problem either way."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
LMAO@ BT

That was awesome. I *must* commit that to memory.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  318  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  ... 695  Next »
3221 to 3230 of 6941
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.