Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  318  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  ... 804  Next »
3221 to 3230 of 8035
User Details are only visible to members.
"You want to come in my life, the door is open. You want to get out of my life, the door is open. Just one request, don't stand at the door, you're blocking the traffic." -anonymous-

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5714 posts)
"That's why the guys in my car club call me The Cruiser." "They should have called you Dork."

Dunno. Something in the 3-Some thread reminded me of this movie dalogue.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12637 posts)
"The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment, it is not in luck or chance, or the help of others; it is in yourself alone."

Orison Swett Marden

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
"the only reason some people are alive today is because I know I wouldn't look good in prison orange"

my version running through my head this morning. Original on a facebook meme

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21731 posts)
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great."--Mark Twain

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15511 posts)
*Is this the place were we can post on the latest school shooting *

-Rdy2

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
"I like to watch Curing when the winter Olympics is on, closest thing I ever got to curling was my cable remote, but it's fun to watch and you don't need a snow shovel."

~ Frank

(consider watching more closely - those are brooms, not shovels)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27125 posts)
Most of the time... when you're crying, nobody notices your tears. Most of the time... when you're worried, nobody feels your pain. Most of the time... when you're happy, nobody sees your smile. But when you fart just one time.

Username hidden
(196 posts)
"No one has ever become poor by giving."--Anne Frank

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15511 posts)
Oh, its still freakin' hilarious. I'm sure you could youtube the scene if the mood struck.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12637 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  318  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  326  327  ... 804  Next »
3221 to 3230 of 8035
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.