Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  317.1  318.1  319.1  320.1  321.1  322.1  323.1  324.1  325.1  326.1  ... 722  Next »
3212 to 3221 of 7215
User Details are only visible to members.
i saw that one too PG, it was cute.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2745 posts)
Without polluting this thread, take a look at what I'm putting in the youtube thread.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25123 posts)
"Louisiana politicians are exceptionally well-qualified. Most of them graduated with a Ph.D in Corruption Studies, summa cum fraud."

--MeĀ 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13019 posts)
Our house elves are on strike, you will have to clean up after yourselves until further notice.

from facebook, I printed it and just hung it on the fridge :)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21207 posts)
Fun, that quote made my day. He gets sentenced on his birthday. That is such great karma at work!

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(324 posts)
If people get all the sex they can handle, they're so happy and content they just sit around and smile. I mean, you never feel aggressive just after you've gotten laid, right? Lots of sex for everybody, that's a solution to the world's problems.

TED TURNER

Holt MI
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Whoa! I didn't see that. Just yesterday?

I hadn't kept up on the goings-on of Mr. Chocolate City.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25123 posts)
"IĀ maintain my innocence."

--Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin, after being convicted on 20 counts of bribery and fraud

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13019 posts)
A text I recieved today from the wife in one of the couples in our certs. It made me smile. :)

"I can't picture you playing video games. I picture you sharpening knives and cleaning guns in your free time. LOL"

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
I thought so too. Despite the fact that I'm an atheist it made me cry :).

I'm looking forward to being part of the majority, for a change, even if only for two weeks.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  317.1  318.1  319.1  320.1  321.1  322.1  323.1  324.1  325.1  326.1  ... 722  Next »
3212 to 3221 of 7215
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.