Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... More 
Start   3212 to 3221 of 5581   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"No officer. I'm not selling sex. I'm selling condoms with a free demonstration afterwards"...

- A safety first hooker

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
*IMHO, the more secure couples are together, the more willing they are to share an emotional as well as physical connection with others. * - NickAtNight.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17240 posts)
*I wouldn't touch the good stuff (T&A&P) unless the signs are REALLY clear (like she is grabbing your ass). *

Another forummer

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17240 posts)
So you’re six years old, you’re reading ‘Snow White and the Seven Dwarves,’ and it becomes rapidly obvious that there are only two kinds of men in the world: dwarves and Prince Charmings. And the odds are seven to one against your finding the prince.”

~Emily Levine

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
"Our life is nothing but a boat adrift on water balanced by permanent uncertainty. About the people whom you will judge, know this; all they do is struggle to find a kind of security. They're just people, like us. Therefore you mustn't judge them on the basis of appearance or hearsay. Trust no one. Examine all things yourself. Do not join with power. Despise all rank. Do not be ostentatious with what is yours. Owning possessions and property ultimately comes to nothing. Possessions and property can be consumed by fire, swept away by flood, taken away by politics. Do not undertake what you do not know. This causes anxiety which makes you ill. Exercise discipline."

Adam Sors - Sunshine

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17240 posts)
"Which is it, is man one of god's blunders, or is god one of man's?" -Fredrich Nietzsche

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17240 posts)
"Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. " - Elbert Hubbard

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17240 posts)
"...I love the black man, I've had more black dick in me, than a urinal at the apollo."

~Lisa Lampanelli

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
Love doesn’t make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile. ~Elizabeth Browning

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I went to my Doctor, Doctor Vinnie Boom Bah. I told him I think my wife gave me VD.

So, he gave himself a shot...

-Rodney Danderfield again.

I miss that dude. He was too funny...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... More 
Start   3212 to 3221 of 5581   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes