Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  ... 816  Next »
3201 to 3210 of 8156
User Details are only visible to members.
Sheldon is so wise. He's not crazy. His mother had him tested.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
" You bought me a present? Why would you do such a thing? I know you think you're being generous, but the foundation of gift giving is reciprocity. You haven't given me a gift, you've given me an obligation. The essence of the custom is that I now have to go out and purchase for you a gift of commensurate value and representing the same perceived level of friendship as that represented by the gift you've given me. Ah, it's no wonder suicide rates skyrocket this time of year. Oh, I brought this on myself by being such an endearing and important part of your life..."

~ Sheldon (Big Bang Theory)

So much truth to this quote lol

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Technically that's commentary Sheldon not a quote

Me being me

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Speaking of Bob Hope, on golf:

"It's wonderful how you can start out with three strangers in the morning, play 18 holes, and by the time the day is over you have three solid enemies."

He made reference to how President Eisenhower gave up golf for painting "fewer strokes, you know..."

King of the one-liner, and one of the only people who could ever make consistently funny jokes that weren't offensive to anyone, which is extremely difficult to do.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27530 posts)
On a friend's facebook page:

20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs.

Now, we have no cash, no hope, and no jobs.

God - PLEASE keep Kevin Bacon safe!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27530 posts)
"How did your brain even learn human speech?"

Wash: Firefly

Username hidden
(833 posts)
Quite , you don't quite ,your Eric *fucking *Northman you fucking fight !!!

Pam from true blood the final season

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
I don't have a bucket list, but my fuck it list is a mile long.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8467 posts)
Brad: You said that enough! Maybe Lucy's dead, maybe they're both dead. But if I hear that from you again, I'll fight ya, Mr. Edwards! Ethan: That'll be the day.

John Wayne: The Searchers

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8467 posts)
Somewhere, a smart Lasik surgeon has an office full of brochures that are all slightly out of focus

another gem from one of my cohorts elsewhere posting Get "Write Thursday nonsense

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  ... 816  Next »
3201 to 3210 of 8156
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.