Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  ... 734  Next »
3201 to 3210 of 7334
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't usually butt dial. Usually if I'm not holding my phone it's in my front pocket or stashed in my bra so I'm either booby dialing or my kitty is dialing.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11839 posts)
"I really don’t know why it is that all of us are so committed to the sea, except I think it’s because in addition to the fact that the sea changes, and the light changes, and ships change, it’s because we all came from the sea. And it is an interesting biological fact that all of us have, in our veins, the exact same percentage of salt in our blood that exists in the ocean, and, therefore, we have salt in our blood, in our sweat, in our tears. We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea – whether it is to sail or to watch it – we are going back from whence we came."

--John F. Kennedy

(Note: Yeah, I know that the chemical similarity between blood and seawater is a bit overstated, but I still like the quote.)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13075 posts)
I dunno. Being butt dialed by a cutie like Kibble is perfectly fine with me, though changing it up with some boobie dialing might be fun too.

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
Sorry, I can't hear you! I have my ear muffs on!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11768 posts)
son of a... why am I just finding out there's a "boobie dialing list???

damn it.

and um... how would one go about getting on that list. :p

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
{Motorboat sounds}~a friend of mine, answering the phone when I called. ... After several times of accidentally boobie dialing him that day

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11839 posts)
I think I might know that comedian.

“I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow.” ? Margaret Mitchell, Gone with the Wind

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21356 posts)
duly noted. :)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
"My wood is your wood"~some comedian I know

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11839 posts)
Duly noted

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11839 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  ... 734  Next »
3201 to 3210 of 7334
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.