Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  ... 838  Next »
3201 to 3210 of 8379
User Details are only visible to members.
BlackCock: So what you're saying is it's inappropriate to cite the Bible on a swing site? Then don't plagiarize. That's why I have a problem with some so-called spiritual people. They take snippets from the Bible and pass it off as their own adding to the confusion of many. I believe in correcting the wrong immediately -- in love of course...welcome to the forums.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
it's what i'm here to do. sometimes i do it more than i should. welcome to the fray my young friend. :)

Username hidden
(8467 posts)
@BLT I personally didn't want to use the B I B L E as my citation (here) but you're correct :) @Shesmv it's ok, I can handle it. Speak your mind. That's what we're here to do right?? :)

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
"A library is a place where you can lose your innocence without losing your virginity"

~ Germaine Greer

(PS - but it doesn't mean you couldn't teeheehee)

Oak Ridge NC
Username hidden
(4703 posts)
big 10-4 BLT. but i didn't want to seem like i was giving a new guy a hard time. i'm bad about that you know. ;)

Username hidden
(8467 posts)
BlackCock: Check Luke 12:48 -- JFK may have quoted it but he got it from the B I B L E

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
"when we landed on the moon, that was the point when god should have come up and said hello. because if you invent some creatures and put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, you fucking turn up and say well done."

eddie izzard

Username hidden
(8467 posts)
"To those whom much is given, much is expected." -JFK

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Take what you can use and let the rest go by.--Ken Kesey

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16612 posts)
#HashtagsSuck

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  323  324  325  ... 838  Next »
3201 to 3210 of 8379
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.