Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes : Swingers Discussion 131080103192
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumQuote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... More 
Start   3192 to 3201 of 5370   End
User Details are only visible to members.
erotikos, difinitely. looking through a list of some of the things he said over the years can really leave you scratching your head.

if you find that interesting, i have something else to share with you. i'll drop you a bird.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5240 posts)
And right you are shesmooth, for it was Einstein who signed the letter to Pres. Roosevelt in 1939 warning of the German development of a new bomb based on nuclear fission, and urging the USA to make that weapon a priority. Bit of a paradox for the old boy, eh?

Parkersburg WV
Username hidden
(42 posts)
Ms Rdy, I've seen that quote before and it always reminds that just because someone is a genius, doesn't mean they can't say some pretty foolish things. If Al had been in charge during WW2, we'd all be speaking German today. It's an ugly truth, but evil doesn't go away just because we close our eyes or simply try to ignore it.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5240 posts)
"Everybody should know at least one foreign language, expansion of the mind is a wonderful thing"

Does the International language of love count ? ;) I don't know about the mind, but it makes other things expand :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Welcome back to the Leezas! It's so good to see you here again. :-D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9081 posts)
I agree with M... unfortunately I only know two languages-- English and bad English (Pittsburgese). My wife is pretty good with languages.

Now back the the thread...

"It is easier for a Russian to become an atheist than for anyone else in the world." Fyodor Dostoyevsky

(After touring The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood in St Petersburg I'm not sure I agree with Dostoyevsky... eleven bombs hit the church during WWII and none of them exploded. One of them lodged in the dome at the top and ended up in the hand of a mosaic portrait of Jesus. Many people, including our tour guide, believe that God protected the church.)

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6923 posts)
"Everybody should know at least one foreign language, expansion of the mind is a wonderful thing" -Me

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
Related to erotikos' post but a little less eloquent:

If you help a lame duck over a fence, it will crap in your hand every time.

My father-in-law

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9081 posts)
"Nothing so curdles the milk of human kindness as the pain of ingratitude."

Pres. Calvin Coolidge

Parkersburg WV
Username hidden
(42 posts)
"The premise of our system is that the public is entitled to govern itself. Idiots, technocrats and very wise people all get the same bite at the apple. That’s the system."

Josh Marshall

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... More 
Start   3192 to 3201 of 5370   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes