10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  315.1  316.1  317.1  318.1  319.1  320.1  321.1  322.1  323.1  324.1  ... 879  Next »
3192 to 3201 of 8790
User Details are only visible to members.
@Good: While brushing my teeth this am and listening to CNN in the background about the decision to release the controversial movie in limited theaters, a husband said this would be a good thing for his wife to do in the afternoon. I thought, he really wants to kill this bitch so maybe he has a MOO policy as well.....LOL...I never thought about seeing this movie. The only thing that captured my interest for a moment was when I saw that Lizzy Caplan is in it and she's been on my fantasy list forever.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
"We'll stay up here in the helicopter while Jim single handedly wrestles the 26 foot snaggle toothed crocodile into submission and gets it into the capture car so we can relocate it to the children's petting zoo." -Marlin Perkins

"Fuck you Marlin." -Jim Fowler

Well, maybe not entirely accurate, but that's how I remember it. I also remember thinking Marlin must have been the sole beneficiary of Jim's Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance policy.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
perf, reminds me of: "When i'm good, I'm really good… And when I'm bad, I'm better." ~ Mae West

All that is is the result of what we have thought. ~ The Buddha

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(18186 posts)
"Hey, why we not able to get on internet today?"

-Kim Jong-un

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Thank NJ.... I was hoping you would. :-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19642 posts)
@ perfect: love it!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(18186 posts)
"The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live."

George Carlin

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19642 posts)
I read this on a t-shirt today -- Serenity Balances Everything.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Confidence is sexy, but giving a fuck matters too.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29231 posts)
BLT2LAST,

I could not agree with you more than that good men are attracted to smart, strong and independent woman with full confidence in who they are and what they are all about. Of course physical attributes go a long way for a connection, but for me a woman with a brain is such a turn on.

Venice FL
Username hidden
(1309 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  315.1  316.1  317.1  318.1  319.1  320.1  321.1  322.1  323.1  324.1  ... 879  Next »
3192 to 3201 of 8790
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.