Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  315.1  316.1  317.1  318.1  319.1  320.1  321.1  322.1  323.1  324.1  ... 704  Next »
3192 to 3201 of 7036
User Details are only visible to members.
He's the best thing that happened to Stinkville! No need for Thuggy Crustyzine!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
dunno. didn't vote for him, don't like him, never did.

i call him limbaugh lite.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10250 posts)
njny: As I sit here watching all the TV stations putting your Governor on blast, this comes to mind: "He doth protests too much." I have one question that no one seems to be able to answer with respect to the GWB debacle. Why was the Mayor's endorsement so important to cause the bridge's closing if that's what went down?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
bahahaha! calling today's weather front "Fogmageddon"

rofl

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10250 posts)
Give to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself. -- Robert Ingersol

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10250 posts)
"And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make"~ Paul McCartney, the Beatles "the End"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11586 posts)
"It's not always that we need to do more, but rather that we need to focus on less"

Nathan Morris

Mrs. Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4964 posts)
I just put this on my facebook wall. Bound to piss off someone...

Dear Canadian friends

I love you guys, but until any of you figure out anything about what "Obamacare" is, could you kindly refrain from commenting about it? I find it perplexing about how much Canadians will rattle on about Obamacare while clearly having absolutely no idea what any of it is all about.

To be fair, it's dizzyingly complex, and a lot of Americans haven't figured it out yet either. But I haven't encountered even one Canadian yet who knows anything about it, yet they all have something to say.. sort of.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24782 posts)
"The beauty of empowering others is that your own power is not diminished in the process." - Barbara Colorose

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11586 posts)
"What would I do without coffee? Probably 25 to life in the state penitentiary"~author unknown {but it coulda just as easily been me}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11586 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  315.1  316.1  317.1  318.1  319.1  320.1  321.1  322.1  323.1  324.1  ... 704  Next »
3192 to 3201 of 7036
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.