Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... More 
Start   3191 to 3200 of 5581   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"If someone hates you for no reason, give the motherfucker a reason" -Unknown

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17245 posts)
Just shining the light on your pitiful whining Joan*

:-)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12326 posts)
I can't see Mr Dainty Pet's posts or his wife's but I sure know what they say. Anyone who has been here longer than a week would be able to see the profile name and know exactly what was to be written. There is no creativity in those minds.

Sincerely,

Chronic Ohioi Ghost Puppy neo-con poster

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
JW why people who are the most ignored feel compelled to tell everyone they are being stalked. LMAO

I agree, it is really funny and sad at the same time that the people that BEG you to ignore them keep making snide comments trying to get your attention.

JW: Is it possible to be an attention whore and the victim of stalking at the same time? ------ Sure your not focused on me? 3 posts less than 24 hours? Your words betray your actions.

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(962 posts)
LMAO...you feel bad for ME??? That's a good one Joan.

Here is what I see when reading your posts...

LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!!!! please ignore me.... LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!!!!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12326 posts)
Nan, I've ignored you, as I feel bad for you. Please do the same for me. I'm not saying anything to you.

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(962 posts)
What exactly are you talking about Joan? I haven't seen anyone chasing after you and I personally have ignored you for months yet you have no problem taking cheap shots at me from time to time.

You claim to be capable of skimming over posts that don't interest you yet you come in here every day calling attention to yourself and saying someone is following you around? You and ghost need to compare notes, I think the paranoia is getting the best of you both.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12326 posts)
I thought it was such a poignant read. I guess others saw themselves in it as I see the bs has started, again, for the millionth time lol Knock yourselves out!

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(962 posts)
Gossip - Remember Me?

My name is Gossip. I have no respect for justice. I maim without killing. I break hearts and ruin lives. I am cunning and malicious and gather strength with age. The more I am quoted, the more I am believed. I flourish at every level of society. My victims are helpless. They cannot protect themselves against me. Because I have no name and no face. To track me down is impossible. The harder you try, the more elusive I become. I am nobody's friend. Once I tarnish a reputation, it is never the same. I topple governments and wreck marriages. I make innocent people cry in their pillows.

My name is Gossip.

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(962 posts)
I don't know

I don't want to know

AND

don't tell me

"real4ucpl"

Lynbrook NY
Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... More 
Start   3191 to 3200 of 5581   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes