Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  ... 818  Next »
3171 to 3180 of 8171
User Details are only visible to members.
On Mrs. VA's aunt's facebook page:

"Why can't people appreciate how much effort I put into NOT becoming a serial killer???"

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27606 posts)
Fell in love with the outdoors during college, hence the tone of mine:

"Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in a while, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean". John Muir

Username hidden
(833 posts)
"I respectfully decline the invitation to join your hallucination."--Scott Adams

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15918 posts)
“When someone shows you who they are believe them; the first time.” ? Maya Angelou

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Coffee, your on the bench. Alcohol suit up your in.

Friday themed Twitter meme on my feed

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
"In the 80's when I was a teenager I didn't know a thing about swinging..."

-Sorry SweetJz, I thought it too cute not to repost.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12876 posts)
"once someone stops changing or stops letting you change, love, life, is lost. Once you stop changing, you stop living and you might as well be dead because your soul is. "A soul mate is someone who challenges your soul." So true. So true. A soul mate is someone who lets you change while they accept who you are but more importantly who you will become." DH Lawrence

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21802 posts)
"Live long and prosper" -Surak

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
"You don't ever have to feel guilty about removing toxic people from your life. It doesn't matter whether someone is a relative, romantic interest, employer, childhood friend, or a new acquaintance - You don't have to make room for people who cause you pain or make you feel small. It's one thing if a person owns up to their behavior and makes an effort to change. But if a person disregards your feelings, ignores your boundaries, and -continues- to treat you in a harmful way, they need to go."

- Danielle Koepke (retrieved from a random meme)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15918 posts)
if you can't tell it like it is, don't tell it at all. if you can, tell it til somebody listens.

my grandfather.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8467 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  ... 818  Next »
3171 to 3180 of 8171
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.