Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  ... 759  Next »
3171 to 3180 of 7587
User Details are only visible to members.
ok this might be the only time you ever see me quote the bible, but it goes with what kibbs just said and was read by the wife at the funeral yesterday.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

- The Bible : 1 Corinthians 13:4 -

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21528 posts)
"Everyone says love hurts, but that isn't true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love. But in reality love is the only thing on this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again."~anonymous

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11871 posts)
I always thought sanity was overrated.

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
in the middle of every seemingly hopeless situation, there is always one person who is capable of seeing a clear and effective solution to the problem which was previously thought to be beyond repair.

quite often that person is insane.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8456 posts)
Friends are the therapists you can drink with......

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1097 posts)
Hehe that made me think of the movie Risky Business

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
Sometimes I dance around the house in my underwear. Doesn't make me Madonna. Never will. ~ Cynthia (Working Girl)

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
he needs to come to my house. I still have 48 regular eggs and 7 duck eggs.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21528 posts)
"I can eat 50 eggs."

--Lucas Jackson (a/k/a Cool Hand Luke)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13316 posts)
"Sometimes, you just have to pee in the sink." ~ Charles Bukowski

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12186 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  ... 759  Next »
3171 to 3180 of 7587
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.