Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  ... 677  Next »
3171 to 3180 of 6767
User Details are only visible to members.
"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help you are freed."

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
"Buck Ofama"

HFT just made me remember that I spied this statement on a bumper sticker the other day.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4806 posts)
"Fake It Till You Make It". "I Did"

Barrack Obama

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1890 posts)
"Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

Gilda Radner

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4806 posts)
Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike.

-Oscar Wilde

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
I had to give credit where credit is due, Southern wit is usually pretty subtle as to be overlooked. When i read this gem, I had to share it.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11388 posts)
"Sometimes your mouth is like a zipper.... By the time you realize it's open, it's already embarrassed you."~Larry the Cable Guy

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11388 posts)
"If you want a man to leave you alone at a bar, don't tell him you have a boyfriend, they don't care. Tell him you have a penis!

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4806 posts)
"Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you." - William Arthur Ward

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
"Posting in the Political Forum is prima facie evidence of my own stoopidity."

--Me

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12442 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  ... 677  Next »
3171 to 3180 of 6767
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy