Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  312  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  ... 734  Next »
3161 to 3170 of 7333
User Details are only visible to members.
I hated math, except for geometry. I was much more interested in biology as a teenager.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5319 posts)
Bessel functions

Username hidden
(2809 posts)
Quadratic equations?

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5319 posts)
WTF? We know there are known knowns, and we know there unknown unknowns... and we know knowned unknowns....?

My brain hurts after that. I'm going back to shipping a picture of a ship shipping ship shipping shipping ships that was shipped to me, to a friend shipping off to a shipping ship shipping shipped shit. I know him.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Reports that say there's -- that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things that we know that we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

—United States Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld

Some ridicule the statement. As a scientist I totally agree with it. I called unknown unknowns "X Factors". Finding the X factors is key to solving your problems.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25280 posts)
That's a good one! I will prolly use that quote.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11839 posts)
"If you took your head out of your ass once in awhile life wouldn't always look so shitty!"

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Never!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25280 posts)
Lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11839 posts)
"No" -Me

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  312  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  ... 734  Next »
3161 to 3170 of 7333
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.