Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes : Swingers Discussion 131080103122
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumQuote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... More 
Start   3122 to 3131 of 5124   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No, Fuck YOU you Fucking FUCK!

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
lol...me too Fun. I guess SS can't stand behind his own words. Typical

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nic, that appears directed at me, so FUCK YOU. :}

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10833 posts)
Forum Master has SPOKEN!

Henceforth, no one shall comment on any of the dozens of fights and petty squabbles this poster engages in, even though one can't find a thread where he isn't arguing with someone!

SS=CD

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Well, the post I was responding to was there when I started the response. Don't know where it went.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10833 posts)
Yeah, but it's not very realistic to think that two individuals airing something on a message board with many participants can keep it just between themselves.

A big part of what appeals to me about this forum is watching people, including the manner in which people interact with each other and handle conflicts. If I choose to comment on that and someone tells me I can't, they should be prepared to read a big "fuck you" directed at them.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10833 posts)
April and Heat, those were nice words. It's a shame that people can't be given a little room when they are trying work an issue out between them.

Peg. You recently asked me not to address you or involve you in my posts. I agreed. Apparently, it was too much to expect you to show me the same courtesy. I'm asking you nicely to stay out of my business.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4849 posts)
Thank you, Smooth. I am sorry that I took your email the wrong way. I took it as accusing me and I had a very emotional day so it rubbed me the wrong way. I have no animosity towards you. I don't hold grudges. I am too lazy, for that. :)

Hope things turn out well for you and your family also.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Ok Carrie, fair enough. I thought that was exactly what I asked of you. When you said "nothing", yes it bothered me because I knew something was wrong. Obviously, I didn't convey my question clearly. Carrie, if I didn't care about what was going on with you, I would not have even bothered to email you in the first place. If you didn't want to talk to me about it, you could have just said that. I would have understood that. Hell, you don't know me I get that. Some things are too personal to share with anyone other than your closest friends and family. We're dealing with some deeply painful stuff ourselves concerning one of our sons.

I'm sorry to hear about yours. I wish you and yours the very best and I want no animosity beween us. For whatever here has been my fault. I apologize. Have a good evening Carrie

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4849 posts)
"the forums are so boring... all the fun people are gone".

I didn't say that. All I said was I remembered a time when you couldn't keep up with the posting because people were posting, so fast.

I was not sulking over M leaving. She takes breaks all the time. I am use to that. I have however been sulking over the fact, I am dealing with a son who is facing life in prison, even though the girl initiated everything (including meeting). So yes, it had changed me. Not towards one person but everyone.

And no I did not send you an email saying you were right because you were not. I did not have a problem with you. Now had you not accused me of having a problem and told me not to deny it, instead perhaps asked what was wrong and let me know you felt I was acting different towards you. You would have found that out then.

And no I didn't take this to private email. I have learned my lesson on that.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... More 
Start   3122 to 3131 of 5124   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes