Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... More 
Start   3122 to 3131 of 6309   End
User Details are only visible to members.
boobage is a good thing!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11102 posts)
"There are some pretty damn fine boobies in the last few posts!!"

- Me, just now.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
I can't say it's *quite* this bad, but the irony wasn't missed.

"Yes, we do make bets on when your doula will leave, your birth plan will go out the window, and you'll beg for an epidural" someecards dot com

It does seem like the more detailed a "birth plan" is, the more the patient increases their chance of a c-section. I'm one of the few nurses that actually loves the opportunity to 'huff and puff' with a patient that wants to do it all cingona. No epidural, no nada. Had the opportunity to deliver a baby "in the caul" until the dumbass ER doctor broke the bag! GRRRR!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11102 posts)
Herm Edwards, football coach and ESP analyst.. “In life, what we do in the dark comes to the light", after learning of Dan Marino's child with a CBS assistant...

Boonton NJ
Username hidden
(104 posts)
"Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed."

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Little men with little minds and little imaginations go through life in little ruts, smugly resisting all changes which would jar their little worlds.

Zig Ziglar

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10220 posts)
"Please, stop it, I'm laughing AT you."

Mrs. Sed's response to someone bemoaning his life's decisions and how he will never find love due to lack of money!!!

Thank you Mrs. Sed...sometimes you just have to be up front and direct with people. Sadly though, sometimes they never get the point :-(

This may be my new favorite saying for the next few months...even t-shirt worthy :-)

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
"Guilt by association is the basis for bigotry and prejudice"

- Me, about 10 minutes ago.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
Seen on The Daily Beast, a British man's review of Veet, the hair removal cream:

Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10220 posts)
"Invite the hot people! Invite the hot people!"

- A foursome hoping we would join them at a club on Friday night. Thanks for the ego boost guys.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... More 
Start   3122 to 3131 of 6309   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes