Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  308.1  309.1  310.1  311.1  312.1  313.1  314.1  315.1  316.1  317.1  ... 677  Next »
3122 to 3131 of 6770
User Details are only visible to members.
"Don't be a woman that needs a man; be a woman that a man needs."

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4811 posts)
"It's not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the person who is in the arena. Whose face is marred with dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly ... who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly ..." ~President Theodore Roosevelt

Words to live by.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11391 posts)
With that error message showing up so often, I wish they would at least correct the spelling in it!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10771 posts)
good~ i was at that same website earlier

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2597 posts)
"We're sorry, it appears the web page you are tying to access is having some difficulty processing your request. Our support staff has been notified. We will correct the problem as soon as possible."

-An undisclosed website

We are not amused.

- Me, after reading the previous quote.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5351 posts)
A post on facebook... one of those ecards.....

The bondage club was robbed last night. We were all bound and gagged.

We fucking loved it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23745 posts)
control+alt+delete

my new fave expression

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11391 posts)
I don't run. If you see me running you should run too cause something really bad is chasing me..

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
My Great Granny: "Done or raw, it'll fill the graw" (another words, shut up and eat it!) My Mom: "You get what you put up with" My Sister: "Once you start being a 50s housewife, men then expect it. So don't start!" "Tomorrow's Another Day" - Scarlett O'Hara - Gone With the Wind

Username hidden
(223 posts)
I shouldn't learn from the neighbor's dog.

-Me

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5351 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  308.1  309.1  310.1  311.1  312.1  313.1  314.1  315.1  316.1  317.1  ... 677  Next »
3122 to 3131 of 6770
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.