Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes : Swingers Discussion 131080103122
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumQuote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... More 
Start   3122 to 3131 of 5457   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nedostaje mi vidjeti vašu slika treperi one lijepe tits sjedenje u uredu stolica.

I tried Russian, Arabic and Hebrew first and the site would not post it. I posted it in the attention whore thread too. lol,,the bonkster is a little confused in there but unless he knew the pic he wouldn't have gotten the hint to the foreign language post.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
FF, I'm very sorry, I'm not very focused lately :(. I have a million things on my mind, where did you do it? Re-post it, I'd like to see it.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
Random fact: The first time I ever heard the term Ken & Barbie * plastic fake* was on a flim set. M's quote was the explantion to it's meaning. It was enlighting to know being a naive newbie to the sence at the time and has served me well as the years have gone by.

Here in swinger land, strangely it's meaning leans more so to the perfect couple. Looks and chemistry wise to the dream catch.

;( M you stood me up and I even posted in Croatian trying to be all international.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Huh?

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Fake friends are like actors, they will laugh and joke with you til they hear cut and then later they will talk about you behind the scenes. - Rasheed Bryant

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
'...all possibilities that could happen do happen in alternate quantum realities."

~Hugh Everett

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
"I object to ministers of God violating the canons and ethics of their sacred and holy avocation by using, either openly or underhand, the weight and power of their office to try to influence a civil election."

--William Faulkner, who died 50 years ago today

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"The weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon."

--Adrian Cronauer

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
E.B. was one wordy squarehead ;) and that Dan was one mean sumabitch !

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
That Al was one funny cocksucker. :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... More 
Start   3122 to 3131 of 5457   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes