Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 871  Next »
21 to 30 of 8705
User Details are only visible to members.
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23026 posts)
As seen on facebook:

1998: in 20 years we'll have flying cars

2018: we literally have to tell people not to eat Tide pods

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28998 posts)
Beautiful quotes. Thank you.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1217 posts)
“This Martin Luther King Jr. Day, we would do his memory justice by honoring all of his legacy. Not just the parts that make white Americans comfortable.“ ~ JennMJack

“All we say to America is, ‘Be true to what you said on paper.’ If I lived in China or even Russia, or any totalitarian country, maybe I could understand the denial of certain basic First Amendment privileges, because they hadn't committed themselves to that over there. But somewhere I read of the freedom of assembly. Somewhere I read of the freedom of speech. Somewhere I read of the freedom of the press. Somewhere I read that the greatness of America is the right to protest for Right.” ~ MLK Jr from “I've Been To The Mountain Top,” April 3, 1968

“Be a bush if you can't be a tree. If you can't be a highway, just be a trail. If you can't be a sun, be a star. For it isn't by size that you win or fail. Be the best of whatever you are.” ~ MLK Jr from speech before a group of students at Barratt Junior High School in Philadelphia, October 26, 1967

“For when people get caught up with that which is Right and they are willing to sacrifice for it, there is no stopping point short of victory.” ~ MLK Jr from “I've Been To The Mountain Top,” April 3, 1968

"We've got some difficult days ahead. But it really doesn't matter with me now because I've been to the mountaintop . . .I've looked over and I've seen the promised land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight that we as a people will get to the promised land." ~ MLK Jr from “I've Been To The Mountain Top,” April 3, 1968

Prophetic words. Sentiments that all Americans should embrace.

Worcester MA
Username hidden
(94 posts)
“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” ~ Martin Luther King

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17888 posts)
"Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend" ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1326 posts)
In reply to someone asking how eat out a woman:

Start out like a butterfly tip-toe-ing across a rose. Finish like a bulldog emptying out a jar of mayonnaise.

willy-eckaslike, Reddit

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1217 posts)
“I can’t believe what you say, because I see what you do.” ~ James Baldwin

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17888 posts)
"The plural of anecdote is not data."

Original author unknown.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28998 posts)
"If I said you have a beautiful body would you hold it against me". From me to vanilla women I want to have sex with.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4600 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 871  Next »
21 to 30 of 8705
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.