Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 5475   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Clitoris, the gift of girls. Well, speaking of Christmas...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8740 posts)
*“No matter what the grand jury decides, I do not want my son’s death to be in vain — I want it to lead to positive change,” a very somber Brown says in a public service announcement released late Thursday. “I thank you for lifting your voices to end racial profiling and police intimidation, but hurting others or destroying property is not the answer.”*

yup. hubby is working mandatory overtime this weekend, just in case....

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
“The clitoris is knot of 8,000 nerve fibres and the only organ in the body designed purely for pleasure – more concentrated nerve endings than in the tongue, twice as many as in the penis. Proof that God is a Woman.” ? Chloe Thurlow, The Gift of Girls

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(109 posts)
I don't know about Christmas...but that photo is absolutely "screamin'" at me! Lol

Mcdonough GA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
"Christmas is loud!" -BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(129 posts)
My mother said to me, "If you become a soldier, you'll be a general; if you become a monk, you'll end up as the Pope." Instead, I became a painter and wound up as Picasso. ~ Pablo Picasso

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
"Vanilla or non-vanilla, it don't really matter; Friends don't let friends post drunk." -Anonymous

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8740 posts)
@Perfect: Frankly, I have no idea why he said he didn't want his son's death to be in vain. The unfortunate incident has cast a terrible light on what has been going on down there it appears for ages. I don't see how the demonstration will diminish anything. These are two distinctly different things. It's sad that his son had to be the catalyst. That entire situation is beyond comprehension.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3673 posts)
We returned to the land of our ancestors not by virtue of might but by the virtue of right.

-Menahem Begin

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
Kudos to Michael Brown Sr...........

“No matter what the grand jury decides, I do not want my son’s death to be in vain — I want it to lead to positive change,” a very somber Brown says in a public service announcement released late Thursday. “I thank you for lifting your voices to end racial profiling and police intimidation, but hurting others or destroying property is not the answer.”

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 5475   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes