Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 704  Next »
21 to 30 of 7036
User Details are only visible to members.
"This entire thread is retarded. Donald Trump is never going be president.

The Democrats are sitting back and watching the show, since they get the benefit of a loud mouth slinging mud all over the GOP without having to be responsible for any of it.

While all primaries are circuses to some extent, Trump is the best gift the GOP could give the Democrats. He attracts negative attention and sensationalism to the race in a way it otherwise would not.

Then again, whoever emerges as a front runner after he drops will appear so lucid by comparison, it just might work."

Me, in "Trump for President?" in Politics, 322 days ago.

Missed the mark, obviously.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24779 posts)
"If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government, then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools." – Plato

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2521 posts)
OK,

I'll go along with those sentiments.

"What is food to one man is bitter poison to others"

Lucretius

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
i do not recall suggesting that the two candidates are similar in any way.

i *do* recall saying i do not like any of the choices.

that's a very different statement.

most of the elections in recent memory i have had to choose what i considered the lesser evils---at federal *and* state/local elections.

i don't foresee my dislike of any of the available pool of candidates who are running abating any time soon.

tis what tis.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10227 posts)
Neither are good options, granted. I do not like her at all and I am a registered Republican, but I would rather vote for her then see him in office for even one day. He is a buffoon

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11586 posts)
NJNY, I don't think it serves any useful purpose to suggest that any one of these candidates is the same as the next. The choice could not be More stark, starting with resume One candidate, like her or not, was elected to the nation's second highest office in the nation's fourth most populous state, and has held the second most powerful administrative position in the country. The other is a reality TV star and high rolling Businessman most successful for licensing his name as s brand which some people, inexplicably associate with success, who has never been elected to anything. Pick your poison but don't kid yourself on that point.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
I'd run, but all the skeletons in my closet would be servin in my cabinet~me

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11586 posts)
unless, kibbie darlin', a really good independent candidate steps up within the next couple of months and knocks both the "party" candidates off in the general election.

reallllllly unlikely.

but a gal can dream.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10227 posts)
' there are no good options. The next four years cannot go by fast enough!'~me {sigh}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11586 posts)
my bumper stickers, "CROOKED HILLARY" not a phony laugh, but fact. Crooked as a worm drive! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"TRUMP, FINALLY SOMEONE WITH BALLS",,,,,,, "OBAMA YOU'RE FIRED"

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2521 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 704  Next »
21 to 30 of 7036
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.