Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 5857   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My Grandpa. You got all kinds of stories growing up when your the Grandson of a moonshiner lol

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(735 posts)
@Having. I did not know John Wayne said that . I have used it for years. I did know it was not original with me

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(735 posts)
Hey that's a lot like my mind but I was taught by my Grandpa. He would come up to the barn or where ever we were working and tell us after chewing our asses real good that he didn't know every thing but there was little he didn't know lmao

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(735 posts)
@ Good

***LIKE***

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(474 posts)
"Some people are so stupid you can't reason with them."

Sometimes you just have to step away from the mirror.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4467 posts)
@ HFT - "rabbit...I wrote management and asked them to UNBLOCK every member for one week to give everyone a chance to rethink their Blocking. You are just another one who doesn't know what they are talking about."

What the hell are you talking about?

If you are referring to the post a few before yours then please notice that my FAR better half Scamp wrote that. Not me (rabbit).

You blocked me for no reason at all that I was aware of back when I had my SF profile and was _rabbit_. I even asked about it in the forum because I was confused why I had you on my block list--turns out that if someone blocks me the site automatically creates a block from my side too. The only reason we could figure out as to why YOU blocked ME was the company I was keeping (Nic@Night)

YOU blocked Nic@Night quite a while ago because he irritated you.

Now, as irritating, irrational, mean, ignorant and abrasive as I find you I am not about to block you. You are far more amusing to me than you are a bother.

Now try to pay attention to the signature below. You want to get your pronouns right when you classily start calling me names like you did NJ/NY

~R A B B I T~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(474 posts)
so much easier said then done, says the girl who is struggling with closing several chapters right now.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18500 posts)
“It is always important to know when something has reached its end. Closing circles, shutting doors, finishing chapters, it doesn't matter what we call it; what matters is to leave in the past those moments in life that are over.”

~ Paulo Coelho

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(930 posts)
*snort* if replying to a meant in fun suggestion/poke regarding grammar with personal insults is "Fun"--thanks but i don't need to read any more of that kind of "Fun." and i did let him know i was inviting him to my block party. ;^)

OT: "One man practicing sportsmanship is better than a hundred teaching it." ~ Knute Rockne

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(4164 posts)
rabbit, for your information, I wrote management and asked them to UNBLOCK every member for one week to give everyone a chance to rethink their Blocking. You are just another one who doesn't know what they are talking about. I only blocked STUPID people like Robert, Sed, Party and Etc. Some people are so stupid you can't reason with them. "Their minds are made up so don't confuse them with facts" I have UNBLOCKED all over a month ago when management didn't do it. Rabbit, you blocked me last year, why, I don't know. This is only a site to HAVE FUN, so don't take it seriously.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(839 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 5857   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes