Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ... 762  Next »
201 to 210 of 7612
User Details are only visible to members.
"I have failed many times, but I have never gone into a game expecting myself to fail." ~ Michael Jordan

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14263 posts)
"Happiness is an inside job. Don't assign anyone else that much power over your life." unknown

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3025 posts)
"Sweet ass you have there, Kibbs" - Mr VA.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26060 posts)
"Brevity is the soul of wit."~William Shakespeare, Hamlet

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11879 posts)
"You have no idea what it's like to have to use your brain every day at your job."

- My brother, to me.

Dare I say that almost anyone would consider that insulting. But he's a high school teacher, soooo.....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26060 posts)
"Mental will is a muscle that needs exercise, just like muscles of the body." ~ Lynn Jennings

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14263 posts)
"I have nothing whatsoever of value to add to this converstion, but bear with me for a moment while I make just one point."

-Anonymous

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12225 posts)
We are getting some sprinkles down here.

My wife left some papers out on the patio. That's the extent of the damage here...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20610 posts)
*snort*

"Shine light on what's right. Focus on the positive today."

~ Self's quote of the day. Taking their advice & heading to the shower, then the gym.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14263 posts)
Local drama queen weather forecasters, apparently jealous of all the recent hurricane coverage labeled a remnant typhoon that was supposed to come on shore over the weekend "Stormageddon 2016". Turned out to be moderate winds and some heavy rain. This morning an internet meme is making the rounds of social media:

"Stormageddon 2016: We shall rebuild!" Attached to a picture of some guy's lawn chair laying on its side.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1304 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ... 762  Next »
201 to 210 of 7612
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.