Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 5719   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Aye aye o - Shake your foundation"

- AC/DC

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21015 posts)
"We turn to God for help when our foundations are shaking, only to learn that it is God who is shaking them." ~ Charles C. West

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3850 posts)
"Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right." ~ Henry Ford

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3850 posts)
There is a quote from Eisenhower engraved outside of the Holocaust Museum in DC that reads:

“The things I saw beggar description…The visual evidence and the verbal testimony of starvation, cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering…I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations to propaganda.”

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21015 posts)
i'm glad you posted that VA. i would so love to see that place wiped from the face of the earth, but i also know that once something is out of sight, it is soon also out of mind. we can never allow the horror of that place to be forgotten.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5569 posts)
One day late, but:

"Arbeit macht frei"

70 years ago. Never again.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21015 posts)
On my cousin's facebook page:

Most people today will readily put their mouth on the genitals of a stranger but still wont touch that brown tip on the end of a banana.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21015 posts)
my quote for all that "oh hell no..."

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18193 posts)
I wasn't referring to a lack of trust and openness. But IMHO anyone who would cold-call a profile across the country and fly to meet them is nuts. A friend or even someone you'd chatted quite a bit with is another matter.

What I did not include in my initial post was language from their profile which would have been useful. "Trying to convince him...not sure it's going to work" and "new to all of this". That's simply icing on the cake.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21015 posts)
When we were actively swinging Trooper would have been fine with me flying to see a SM friend. Not so much someone we hadn't previously met, or even some that we had met.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(18193 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 5719   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes