Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 806  Next »
2 to 11 of 8058
User Details are only visible to members.
"Resist, Insist, Persist, Enlist"

Acronym comes up RIPE.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12014 posts)
"What the hell was that?"

- The captain of the Titanic.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27168 posts)
"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself."

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15552 posts)
"What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make." ~ Jane Goodall

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15552 posts)
"The unexamined life is not worth living, man."

Demitri Martin

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27168 posts)
"The snowflakes fall, each in their proper place."

~ Zen saying

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15552 posts)
"The unexamined life is not worth living."

~ Socrates

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15552 posts)
VA you are killing me!!!! Lol. That is some funny shit.

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4502 posts)
So... after that ridiculous post I quoted below from jus4fun120, I looked at the wisdom of their other posts.

I take no responsibility for these. Many are posted multiple times, but I'm only posting them once. Sometimes I have a comment in [brackets]

I like to get my sls phone app to work again [wouldn't we all]

We tryed qoing clubs bars have been picke she likes good looking men with nice size toy .

Still looking for the best BBC date [that one wasn't quite so bad]

Tryed to get information about the help us out with. Did not get the best BBC imfo. [BBC info?]

Hi all still looking fore my bbc in Detroit he club naime isMoe he work at strip club next to airport like to get with him he was the one to break me in to my frist bbc it was unreal love bbc ever since hay moe tn This is your M&M from Ohio give me a tex i have cell number. [I know this'll sound racist, but how hard can it be to find black guys in Detroit?]

like to live closer you grils wood be fun to break me in to some fu time with bbc [Grilling over wood always gives the best flavor]

We did not know till she tryed it out we both got hot all night i seen her go all night long wont an take more than two men could give it an take more when we got are Wind back 24hr loved ever mi.of it [Isn't there some Irish proverb about the wind at your back?]

Like to see wife try gb would be the spade queen [OMG]

Nw ohio any gb partys ciose to us let ue know [Would you be able to read it if anyone did?]

Where is gb. At in nw ohjo like to be bbc ther and wm like to get salt and pepered [LOL @ Salt and peppered]

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27168 posts)
“Live In The Moment...Dance like it's your last dance...Sing like it's your last song...Laugh like it's your breath...And love like it's your last romance...Everyone isn't given second chances so seize the moment.” ? Theresa Lewis

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4502 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 806  Next »
2 to 11 of 8058
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.