Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 705  Next »
171 to 180 of 7041
User Details are only visible to members.
BT, i'm a solid fan of the remainder of James T. Kirk's "....there's no intelligent life down here."

today's quote (for me):

"You make a living by what you get. You make a life by what you give." ~ Winston Churchill

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10297 posts)
"I have campaigned in all 57 states." ~ Barack Obama (Quoted 2008)

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2532 posts)
"Beam me up, Scottie..." - James T. Kirk

-My thought this am when curiosity and boredom got the better of me and I peeked in on the Politics forums.

BT

...or..."Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." -B. Franklin

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11105 posts)
"I'm not rich enough to buy cheap stuff."

A wise relative

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11110 posts)
"You don't need God anymore; you have us Democrats." ~ Nancy Pelosi (Quoted 2006)

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2532 posts)
"People are fucking nuts. This country is full of nitwits and assholes. You ever notice that? Nitwits, assholes, fuckups, scumbags, jerkoffs, and dipshits. And they all vote. In fact, sometimes you get the impression that they’re the only ones who vote."

George Carlin

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1024 posts)
"Paying taxes is voluntary." ~ Sen. Harry Reid

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2532 posts)
"Maybe it’s not the politicians who suck; maybe it’s something else. Like the public. That would be a nice realistic campaign slogan for somebody: “The public sucks. Elect me.” Put the blame where it belongs: on the people. Because if everything is really the fault of politicians, where are all the bright, honest, intelligent Americans who are ready to step in and replace them? Where are these people hiding? The truth is, we don’t have people like that. Everyone’s at the mall, scratching his balls and buying sneakers with lights in them. And complaining about the politicians."

George Carlin

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1024 posts)
"Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true and honest than he is." ~ Hillary Rodham Clinton (Quoted 1998)

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2532 posts)
"You can have results or you can have your excuses. You cannot have both." ~ Unknown

(awesome quote, BT)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10297 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 705  Next »
171 to 180 of 7041
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.