Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes : Swingers Discussion 13108010171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumQuote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 4426   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I do get called a bitch, quite often. What I do NOT get called is, pushover, stupid, sweetheart, dear or doormat. Works for me. - Rebecca M.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Hatred of someone else's accomplishment is glaring sign of insecurity. Respect success and do your best to achieve even more than your rival. - Anurag Prakash Eay

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Strip searching 6 year olds

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(636 posts)
Those cunning Canadian bastards; they waited until our snow is almost all melted so we have no ammunition to repel the invasion.

The Canada geese have begun the aerial bombardment, and the neighbor is feeding them. I just KNEW they were Canadian sympathizers.

Where the hell is Homeland Security when you need them?

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Canada has been amassing their population along the border armed with a basket of snowballs, preparing to invade.

I'm here to prep things on the inside. I'm told I will be installed as an Emperor of the new puppet state of Amerada.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
Personally, I'd reckon you're wrong as to why the US hasn't been invaded yet. But this isn't the thread to debate that.

So, having said that, here's a quote consistent with what i have to do today...

No man's credit is as good as his money. -Unknown

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Toomuch- not every state has firearm registration. Yeah, I know defacto registration when buying from a FFL dealer...

The invest statement meant to buy stock in firearm and ammunition manufacturers. Look what happened the last time there was a cry for tougher firearm laws- the prices skyrocketed as manufacturers couldn't keep up with demand.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Why? you have to register them and they will come by and pick them up at some point.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(636 posts)
Oh, make no mistake about it, I will vote against the left. They've become more and more maniacal in the past 5-6 years. So many democrats that I've encountered lately, are flat out insane.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
"The only candidate that stands a chance to win is being dessimated by the left for the past few months. "

This will ALWAYS be the case. The Left controls the main stream media. You have to vote who you feel is best, no matter what you hear about 'ability to win'.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 4426   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes