Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 721  Next »
161 to 170 of 7207
User Details are only visible to members.
"If you want to achieve widespread impact and lasting value, be bold." ~ Howard Schultz

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12016 posts)
From Connie Schultz (The New York Times), Facebook page after F.B.I. director, James B. Comey spoke today:

· "EDITING to add this reminder: We engage with civility on my Facebook wall, which means avoiding profanity and name-calling. English is a rich language. Let's explore it together."

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(3182 posts)
"It always seems impossible until it's done." ~ Nelson Mandela

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12016 posts)
I work harder than an ugly stripper. Haha

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1011 posts)
“I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.”

~ J.K. Rowling

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(81 posts)
"The highest reward for one's toil is not what he gets for it, but what he becomes by it." ~ John Ruskin

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12016 posts)
"If you do the work you get rewarded. There are no shortcuts in life." ~ Michael Jordan

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12016 posts)
"Recently fostered"? I thought it came from 1945.

And thanks to Scamp for the Snopes thing. Now I know a 25 cent version of what to call an obviously out of place reference like "the mainstream media" in a supposed 1945 telegram: A "neologism"

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1100 posts)
"S", no matter what you post, isn't this 100 % true: Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
"Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions." ~ Dalai Lama

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12016 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 721  Next »
161 to 170 of 7207
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.