Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 793  Next »
161 to 170 of 7925
User Details are only visible to members.
"I am just so astonished to hear people outwardly ridicule the office of the president and its current occupant."

Kellyanne Conway

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5018 posts)
"Hypocrite: Someone who conveniently forgets their faults to point out someone else's"

My FB page is full of people who ripped Obama a new one at every opportunity and now is scolding those who are critical of Trump to "get over it, loser's".

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5018 posts)
Make America great again ! The trump

Berkeley Springs WV
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Live well, Laugh Often ,Love Much -Inez

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9997 posts)
"The truth dazzles gradually, or else the world would be blind."

~ Emily Dickinson

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15242 posts)
"Constant dripping hollows out a stone."

~ Lucretius

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15242 posts)
"We are all in this together. We will all make it or none of us will make it. If everyone cleans up their act except one big ole country, it isn't going to work."

Ted Danson

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3730 posts)
I only am posting it as a quote. I don't want to argue about it. I'm neither cheering it not decrying it, although I'm a little impressed at her gumption for posting it.

This was posted on facebook 45 minutes ago by our former business partner, a very intelligent and wildly successful businesswoman. Think what you will of it. I took out of a couple of names and details which might compromise her identity.

"I AM proud to be an American. I was raised to work hard, create my own destiny and roll with the punches. I have no use for the pouters, the criers, the sore losers, the people that promote a victim mentality and the naysayers. The system worked its process - get over it and for goodness sakes, quit acting like your dog died. No one took care of me 8 years ago when as a small business owner I got screwed. I figured out ways to make it better for me and my employees. I didn't dare post a negative word as I was taught respect and to work with the hand I was given. What if you get out there and be GOOD, be KIND? What if you WORK HARD and GIVE BACK? Make YOUR difference. Lighting a fire on the street and protesting does not create change. Dig deeper people. I choose to focus on the good, the heart and soul of this country and what we CAN do. Our families come from a long line of serving this country and I will not disgrace them, the thousands of other men and women that serve us and what this country stands for. God Bless President Trump and God Bless the USA."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26852 posts)
"Never resist the urge to keep you mouth shut" Unknown

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
"You motherfuckers!" - Elena Ceausescu

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26852 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 793  Next »
161 to 170 of 7925
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.