Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes : Swingers Discussion 13108010131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumQuote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 5007   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Have you ever *thought* your kid {or anyone, for that matter} that really made you waver between laughing and cringing? A little bit ago, the boys were in the next room watching tv and I *thought* my five year old said, "mom, you need to buy a condom". WHAT?!? "I said, 'you need to buy a Honda'.... it says on tv you can go to Nissan and get one! " OH! {WHEW!}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I figured guys didn't hear it as often as girls do, but I guess I didn't realize that it was THAT uncommon. Especially for a good-looking guy like I consider you to be.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
maybe her friend saw you but was too embarrased to ask herself

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2020 posts)
I won't lie - I WAS flattered, and I've never (outside of a lifestyle environment) had a woman openly proposition me without even so much as a conversation prior to it. Even with conversation it's pretty rare. Like the girl whining on my 40 th birthday because the mrs and I wouldn't take her home. Very uncommon.

So - even if she looked like E.T. I'd still take the compliment.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18804 posts)
VA....I think that was a huge compliment lol and I am almost positive a rare thing among men no matter how much they might brag.

That being said...... Can someone really enjoy a compliment or be flattered by someone they do not like or find appealing? I personally can not and sometimes feel down right insulted . For instance about 10 years ago my BF and I were out with some college girls who worked for us one night. The bar we were in was mostly a college crowd. As we exited the bar we happened to pass 2 very drunk, very unattractive men in their mid 50's. One of them says really loudly to the other "Oh look there's a couple hot broads our age " as he proceeded to spill his beer all over the floor. I was the last one in the line heading for the door and stopped dead in my tracks, turned and said " Buddy you don't even have fantasies this good!" I was NOT flattered .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5265 posts)
Probably. Nevertheless it was amusing....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18804 posts)
I was thinking the same thing as TooMuch. You averted/avoided something quite negative either way.

The only ones who've ever propositioned me like that in bars have been married men cheating on their wives or girlfriends.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
Well, if the friend who propositioned me is any indicator, I was about to be offered up a half-drunk 55 year old who has earned every one of her 55 years and possibly a few more. Not exactly the nicest fish I've had nibble at my line...

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18804 posts)
It sure hasn't happened to me. Talk about raising the flags, I'm sure you narrowly avoided getting mugged. Though again you may just be that studly.

I try not to be to cynical (mostly) but if something is too good to be true its because its too good to be true lol.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1789 posts)
How often do women ask total strangers they've never even spoken to to fuck them or their friends? Have I been missing something?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18804 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 5007   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes