Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote_of_the_Day_-_Meaningful,_provocative_and_amusing_quotes
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 722  Next »
131 to 140 of 7215
User Details are only visible to members.
He's new, just trying to nip that shit in the bud. Lol

BTW, that was Scamp posting

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3944 posts)
Rabbit, while I support the relocation of politically-driven thoughts to the politics thread, I think you'll find that AZ's comment was not a serious attempt for political discussion and was just making a joke.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25123 posts)
From the movie 5 to 7

"I had a long time to consider the value of memory, and the idea that just because something doesn't last forever doesn't mean its worth is diminished."

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Nice picture of Rabbit washing a car. Please, reach a little further. Does she clean pipes too?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Dood, take it to politics. HFT is waiting there to welcome you with open arms. (Rabbit says you will find politics down and to the right)

"Mixing sex, politics and religion is a surefire boner killer"

~r&S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3944 posts)
I think you're on to something. Imagine if the main thrust (heh) of our foreign policy was an army of hot American women with larger than world average bust sizes (it's science) relentlessly bj-ing our enemies and allies alike into a powerful coalition dedicated to the American way! Just one more way Obama missed a chance for any real meaningful change- jeez thanks Obama, give peace a chance.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(20 posts)
What if you tend a million bridges?

Most women who have sucked my dick - I am oblivious as to what sort of bridges they build. I only remember their dick-sucking skills. The one who did so about a year ago at Caliente - she could have brokered a Middle East peace accord for all I care - her skills were so off the chart.....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25123 posts)
You can build a million bridges and suck one dick, and you're not a bridgebuilder, you're a dicksucker ~from a movie, I don't remember which one

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(20 posts)
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes." ~ St. Clement of Alexandria

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12077 posts)
I read that one in a news blurb about the lady Vol's longtime coach, Pat Summit.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5182 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ... 722  Next »
131 to 140 of 7215
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.