Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 6175   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Houston . . . the Eagle has landed"

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(178 posts)
On aging, Will Rogers wrote:

"Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me; I want people to know 'why' I look this way. I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved."

What a wonderful way to speak of the LS, some roads aren't paved - forge ahead !

Wrightsville Beach NC
Username hidden
(1740 posts)
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies."

Groucho Marx

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18160 posts)
NJNY, an excellent and truly profound quote. It's a good 'take-away' from today's forum posts! Thank you.

Greenville RI
Username hidden
(118 posts)
"We who lived in concentration camps can remember those who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken away from a person but one thing: the last of the human freedoms - to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way." ~ Viktor Frankl

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5784 posts)
From a magazine's column entitled "Crack Ups" -- (Q) What do you do with 365 used rubbers? (A) Melt them down make a tire and call it a Goodyear.

"A nun walks into a bus and sits behind the driver and says, "I have just one regret before I die," The bus driver asks "What might that be?" She says, "I have never had sex, but I can't have sex with a married man or that would be a sin." The bus driver says, "I'm not married." The nun says, "I have to die a virgin so I will have to take it in my ass." Being the only two in the bus they went to the back and took care of business. When they were done the bus driver says to the nun, "I have a confession to make. I am married." The nun says, "I also have a confession to make, "My name is Tom and I'm going to a costume party."

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
you been talking to Trooper again?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19773 posts)
"Your jaw ain't broke too, is it?"

--Some tender, caring dood after being informed that a pussy was temporarily out of commission due to him breaking it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11742 posts)
Sounds like she mis-spoke.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18074 posts)
"I’ve made it very clear that I work with the police, and instructed them to do everything that they could to make sure that the protesters could exercise their right to free speech.

It’s a very delicate balancing act because while we tried to make sure they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we gave those who wished to destroy space to do that, as well. And we worked very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to deescalate. And that’s what you saw."

- Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake

Gave space to those who wish to destroy? Ooooooooo-K then....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22154 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 6175   End
TOPIC: Quote of the Day - Meaningful, provocative and amusing quotes